WILL STFU AND GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM IM TIRED OF YOUR SHENANIGANS

QUESTION!!
  Till?   or   Byler?
troy and will         mike and will

ALSO TILL WOULDNT BE A LONG RELATIONSHIP IF YOU DO PICK IT TRUST ME.
back to the story.

"Will I know i'm probably the last person you wanna talk too, but i'm really sorry." Will looked at his face for a bit, he realized he had been crying. Will didn't know why. "That doesn't explain what I saw Mike." Will said carelessly.

"I know what you saw, but I promise, I would never do anything to ever hurt you. She just kissed me." Mike tried. "Mike she was basically on your lap, i'm not stupid. I'm over it, go to your new girlfriend or whatever she is to you." Will scoffed and walked out.

Mike just stood there, he understood why Will didn't believe him. Angela made it look like Mike enjoyed it, he hated it.

Will walked back to the rest of them, they planned on getting ice cream.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

They got to the ice cream place, and Will sees something that makes him feel a bit of sorrow.

"Stop it!" Some kid was being pinned to the wall by two girls. "No your mine!" A blonde girl started kissing him and he tried to pull away.

About a couple seconds later Will realized it was Mike. He looked as if he was crying. He thought he was overthinking it. It couldn't be Mike.

"What flavor?" Troy asked. The question snapped will out of his thoughts. "I- uhm. vanilla." Will didn't like vanilla but he seriously wanted to get Mike out of his mind.

Troy payed for all the ice cream and gave it to everyone. Will took the ice cream and hesitated to eat it. He took a bite, he didn't like it but he ate it.

He didn't wanna waste Troys money. He tried not to get up and spit it out. For some reason he just couldn't eat it.

He finished it and later they all went home after. Little did Will know someone was there to see him.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Will was tired, he put his hands in his hair, he wanted to try a new style this time. He had to admit he missed his bowlcut, but he wasn't gonna go back to it.

He was walking to his room looking for styles that would suit his next outfit. Will walked into his room then jumped back.

He keeps coming back. "Mike how are you in my room. And why are you here?" Will was getting annoyed. Mike kept coming back for forgiveness. Will might forgive him but not today, maybe in three months.

"Listen, can I please just tell you what happened?" Mikes eyes are the same red as before. "Mike i'm not in the mood to hear anything you have to say right now. Please just go home. Tell me tomorrow, i'm tired of you trying to apologize. It's not gonna make me change my answer." Will put his backpack down and ignored him until he left.

-

Will knew the style he wanted. But then Max and El texted him.

Maxxx🛹
hey you guys wanna match again?

El The Bell🌝
yeah sure, Will?

Me
Yeah I was gonna make you guys
come to my house anyway, anywho
be here at 6!
sent at 7:24

Will put all the outfits on a hanger and already knew what makeup he would give his best friends.

He wasn't gonna change his hair today he was tomorrow though.  He grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. he took a shower and one he got out he had a bowl cut again. He wasn't happy about it, so he just went to bed.