Chapter Two

Y/n = your name
F/c = fave colour
F/sc = fave scent

—————————————————————

Your pov

Ugh... School sucks, I haven't been able to visit the guys for a week and it's been so BORING! Having to do homework for hours on end sucks, forgetting to take care of myself.

My parents wake up every day with what? 7-8 hours of sleep and act tired. Weaklings. Absolute weaklings. I only get 3 and a half hours of sleep with enough caffeine to kill a horse, but I don't complain about lack of sleep, do I? But they aren't here 95% of the time so it doesn't matter.

Anyways back on track, I plan on going to take a shower. Shuffling through my drawers to find decent clothes to wear to bed. Finding and pulling out my f/pjs, man I love them. It had two shirts, but I think I lost one of them.

Not caring I toss the clothes on my bed and waddle over to my bathroom. Closing the door, I walk over to my shower. I turn the water on to my preferred temperature and take my clothes off, tossing them in the laundry basket.

I hop in, refreshing, I quickly do what I usually do in showers, hop out and wrap myself in towels before I go over to my bedroom.

Sitting down on my bed, I hear a tap on my window. Seriously, at this time? Perfect timing. I open my curtains to see Donatello, the purple one. He had his hoodie on. I open the window, letting him in.

"Make it quick science boy." I hiss.

"Cough cough, I know not the.. perfect timing but get ready. I and the boys are going out for pizza, and you're coming along. Wear a glittery jacket." He said as he headed for my living room, shutting the door behind him.

'Why so specific? I don't know if I have any glittery jackets, I'm not a doll..'

I rummaged through my closet, my towels still on. I found a somewhat glittery f/c jacket, fuck it I'm wearing it.

Putting on anything else I find comfy, I slip out of my room to find Donnie drinking coffee.

Don's pov

Footsteps, then they stop.

"You could be chugging some of my Monsters you know? They work so much faster, and last 5 to 7 hours. I have a bunch laying around and have several in the fridge." It's Y/n, oh god how I want to do fifteen different things right now..

I put the mug in the sink, just after chugging my second cup.

"It's fine, it may be slower but I drink it for the taste, rarely, maybe a quarter of the time."

They come over to me, "Well then! Are we leaving or not?" I'm too busy examining their f/c glittered jacked to answer. Mikey was right, damn right. They did have an f/c coloured jacket with glitter, and they are 'slaying it'. Those were Y/n's terms, not mine.

"Yeah right, we're going to Hueso's so it shouldn't be long. I'll step out and you lock up, then we'll go."

"Alright, Dontron! Let's go!" They grin.

"Shall I remind you? Do NOT call me that!"

"Ughh fine, you're so boring Dee."

You shut the door, locking it. Turning around to me trying to hide the fact that I just took a pic of you. You trying to snag my phone from me to see, ughnn it just makes it worse.

"Cough.. Are we going or are you just going to try to snag my phone away from me?" I finally spoke up.

"Yeah, true we need to go." You turn for the exit, "By the way, we've been friends for a solid 2 years now! How cool is that?! It's been so long!" You say, enthusiastically as we walk out.