Chapter 33

{Vionne Pov}

The cookies are so good, I'm stuffed. Asher handed me tea and i drank it. I made a low burp and i excuse myself, so embarrassing i can feel my face bright red. I glare at Asher, and he smile at me.

The wind touch my face and the smell of the lavender scent is refreshing, this place is so peaceful it calms my mind.

"I can tell, you like it here how about stay here for the night, I'll tell your parents that you we'll stay here." Asher gaze at me i too look at him. We both stared at each other, the atmosphere became romantic his gaze look deep into my eye's. If i keep staring at him he might see my soul, so i look away now the atmosphere is kinda awkward.

I heard him cough so i handed him a drink, he smiled at me and drank it. We eat a little bit, then have some small talk, this feels so nice. As time goes by, it finally came to dinner. He escort me to my room and handed me some spare clothes, i thank him and when he goes out. The clothes he give to me is so cute, which i like and when i finish my hot bath. The clothes he give me fit so smoothly, how did he know my sizes?.

I look at myself at the mirror and i can't help but fawn at myself, i look so good in this outfit the quality of this clothes are so divine

I look at myself at the mirror and i can't help but fawn at myself, i look so good in this outfit the quality of this clothes are so divine. The scent too its lavender, i love it i should ask if i can have a bottle of it.

I heard a knock on my door, i opened it and Asher butler came.

"Young Master Vionne dinner is ready"

"thank you, I'll be there"

The butler close the door, i walk into the window and opened it. The wind is really good today, the moon looks so beautiful today. Tho in my world the moon is beautiful but, it feels like it was missing something. After coming in to this world many things have changed, not only the faith of the main characters but also the faith of the story still going.

I read a part in this plot, when Lily was in here it was a special plot where finally Asher confess to Lily. Many fan of Asher was very satisfied about the outcome, even when i join the forum for more information about the novel it still keeps on talking about Asher's Confession to Lily. I hope my he won't confess to me cuz I'm straight!!, I'm scared hope he we'll let me go after dinner.

A little while later

Shoot!!, I'm late, i quickly open the door and i was about to scream. The butler was waiting for me this whole entire time, the butler bowed and lead me to our destination. I give a small laugh cuz it reminds me Google maps, tho i have a human map with me. After a short walk, we finally arrive at the place tho it's more likely a garden.

I look at the butler and ask "Uhm, is this the right place Mr. Butler?" i look at him questioning.

"Yes it is the right place Master told me to show you, young master Vionne" then he simply knock the door and it opend.