Chapter 29

{Nobodys pov}

After Lily and Vhana got permission too marry each other, Vionne and Carlos also came home hearing this news also felt happy. For the both of them, and tommorow Vionne was invited by the Zephyr Brothers to 'Hang out'. On which Queen Beatrice and King Cecil agreed, so Vionne have to sleep early to go to the Zephyr castle early.

"Young Master Vionne, it's time to wake up" Sebastián.

"Hmm later please ~~" Vionne.

Vionne curled himself like a spoon, and grab a pillow beside him and hug it. It was a wonderful sight for Sebastián, and also quite sad to make his young master wake up at such a wonderful sleep.

"But young master don't forget, you have to visit the Zephyr family and meet the prince" Sebastián.

Sebastián gently shake him, but couldn't wake him up. So he went to the curtain and opened it, the ray of sun hit Vionne's face. It annoyed him, but reluctantly open hid eye's. Sebastián smile, and gently guide the half awake and half asleep Vionne. To the bathroom, and closed the door since young master said that he can handle himself so he let him be.

Sebastián heard the sound of the water overflow, that means the young master has taken the bath. Sebastián headed to the wardrobe and pick some clothes for Vionne, as to impress the Queen and King of Zephyr.

After picking, he put the clothes at the end of the bed side. And get out of the room, after he got out Vionne also got out from the bath. He saw the clothes he's going yo wear and put it on, while also doing his hair drying and combing his short yet smooth hair. After he was done, he go down stairs to meet his family.

Vionne spotted Lily and Vhana, looking so happy. They waited for Vionne, and when Vionne sit down everyone start to eat.

"So Vhana, have you ever thought about your future with Lily?" Mother.

"Not yet mother, but she and i we'll have to face them head on" Vhana.

"Good to hear, if you need anything just tell me or your father" Mother

Lily and Vhana look at each other and said.

"Yes mother/mother in law" Lily and Vhana.

"Lily since you are now our family, you should call me mother too and my husband as a father" Mother.

Lily look so embarrassed, but still stuttering she said.

"Y-yes M-mother" Lily face turn bright red.

Mother look so pleased, and start to eat. After finished eating, all of them bid Vionne farewell. Since all of them are busy with there own thing, even Carlos reluctantly bidding Vionne farewell. And Vionne got inside the carriage alone other than the coachman and horse, he still have to go alone since Sebastián we'll have to be with Ceil.

{Vionne Pov}

These two become so close without, anyone noticing. Even me, but i hope those two have a great time together.

While on the other side.

"Achoo" Ceil.

"Young Master here" Sebastián.

Sebastián handed Ceil a napkin, which ceil accepted.

"Now then, we have to train you to dance like a gentleman Young Master Ceil. Or else Princess Elizabeth will be sad, you don't want to make her sad are you" Sebastián smirk a little.

On which it make Ceil even angrier, it hit his nerve everytime this butler is good at everything. (A/n: maybe his good at beds too /////).

"Of course, i won't make her cry. Now let's get this dance end fast, i don't like you touching me" Ceil.