124

Yao Bianliang's expression froze.

She could understand every word Assistant Chen said, but after connecting them together, she didn't understand what it meant at all.

What do you mean by reassuring her? What do you mean Yao Xinxin has already solved it for her?

Seeing her unlucky, Yao Xinxin should be too happy to be happy, so how could she suddenly find her conscience to speak up for her.

"Assistant Chen... what do you mean by that?" Yao Bianliang spoke with some difficulty.

She suspected that she hadn't woken up, so she misunderstood what the other party meant.

Assistant Chen didn't understand, so he said: "It's literally, Sister Liang, Yao Xinxin helped you clarify the truth of the matter overnight-to be honest, I didn't know until now that the relationship between your sisters is so good."

Yao Bianliang: "..."

God **** sisters have a good relationship.

She herself still doesn't know when the relationship between the two of them will get better.

Assistant Chen didn't notice Yao Bianliang's emotions, and said with emotion: "Speaking of which, if we let us handle this matter by ourselves, I'm afraid it won't be as effective as Yao Xinxin's help to clarify."

Even if Yao Bianliang had a hard time, there were actually other hidden truths about what happened back then, but after all, she was related by blood to the Yao family. In this regard, the child is naturally at a disadvantage.

If Yao's mother deliberately released smoke bombs to muddy the water, it would be difficult for Yao Bianliang to explain clearly. A battle of public opinion is essential, and if you are not careful, you will fall into the vortex of public opinion.

However, Yao Xinxin can easily solve this problem by coming forward.

She is an insider and also another daughter of the Yao family. She and Yao Bianliang are even in a competitive relationship. No matter from which point of view, she has no reason to lie to protect Yao Bianliang.

Under such circumstances, if she stepped forward to clarify the truth, the balance of public opinion could easily be biased towards Yao Bianliang.

It has to be said that Yao Xinxin is the best breakthrough to solve this crisis.

Yao Bianliang almost gritted his teeth: "Are you sure Yao Xinxin really clarified the truth for me? Did she have ulterior motives, or did she have some other tricks?"

Assistant Chen shook his head: "From the current situation, there shouldn't be any. Sister Liang, didn't Yao Xinxin contact you?"

Yao Bianliang was silent, this really didn't exist.

Her WeChat notification is 99+, but there is indeed no new message from Yao Xinxin.

So, is there a problem with her perception of the world, or is there a problem with the world itself?

Yao Bianliang hung up the call suspiciously, and clicked on the Weibo interface again.

But compared to a few minutes ago, her mood has changed drastically.

#Yao Xinxin clarification statement#

#Yao Bianliang Mother#

#How could there be such a selfish mother#

Yao Xinxin's clarification text was very long. She started talking about the matter when she returned to Yao's house, explaining the general cause and process.