57

When Yao Bianliang's new drama "Spring Warm Revlon" was hotly discussed on the Internet, Feng Shiyuan's new video was finally released quietly.

He posted this video without any warning, but with the forwarding of Yao Bianliang's studio and Yao Bianliang's support club, the popularity of this video quickly began to rise at an alarming rate.

In the morning, at eleven o'clock.

He Youkun, the up master of the entertainment industry's Tucao area, woke up and saw a message alert on his phone.

"Huh? Feng Shiyuan finally released a new video about Yao Bianliang?" He stretched and sat up from the bed.

He Youkun, like Feng Shiyuan, is a relatively well-known up host in the entertainment circle.

During this period of time, the two have secretly competed many times, competing with each other for stats and fans. It can be said that the competition is very fierce.

At this time, seeing Feng Shiyuan's new video, He Youkun couldn't help but sneered slightly.

"It's only now that the video is being released to grab traffic, and the reaction is really too slow."

Recently, Yao Bianliang has been on the cusp of the storm, and the word "Yao Bianliang" means the traffic code of the entertainment industry. As long as you post some videos related to her, it's easy to gain popularity.

So, in the past two months, He Youkun has posted three videos about Yao Bianliang.

Such a good flow, don't rub it for nothing!

And just five days ago, He Youkun received another video of Chafan from the Lu Group. According to the request of the other party, he needs to use more exaggerated words to praise Yao Bianliang and express his expectation for her new drama.

Not only can you get traffic, but you can also have a meal by the way. Of course, He Youkun couldn't wish for it.

Therefore, he released a new video in the last two days, praising Yao Bianliang in all directions and without dead ends.

He should not be the only up owner that the Lu Group is looking for. He Youkun soon discovered that in the past few days, many up masters have published similar videos, and all of them are crazy about Yao Bianliang.

By now, Yao Bianliang's praise is about to be wiped out, and the public will definitely experience aesthetic fatigue.

Feng Shiyuan posted the video so late, no doubt it was not a good time.

"Tsk, I didn't expect that Lao Feng will have a day of belated awareness." He Youkun was a little gloating.

I don't know what kind of tricks Feng Shiyuan plans to play this time.

He Youkun casually opened Feng Shiyuan's video.

However, the title that caught his eyes made him freeze in place.

"Yao Bianliang's acting skills are not good enough, his ability is not strong enough, and he lacks plasticity! Disagree to argue"

He Youkun: "..."

He Youkun almost thought he was wrong.

What the **** is this?

Isn't Feng Shiyuan always firmly supporting Yao Bianliang? Now the situation is very good, but he temporarily defected, this is unscientific.

Could it be that he chose a title party on purpose?

He pondered inwardly, and started playing the video suspiciously.