V

Jake

A day passed then two days passed then before I knew it, promotions are over and finally, the grueling practice and events and music shows and photoshoots are done. I hope we will have time to finally relax and have fun and all.

I laid down on Sunghoon's bed as I closed my eyes and pull over his blanket over me. For the past days, he's always out and he's not with us during the day and he will only come here to sleep, to wash up and to get some things. He will always be in a hurry and he always have a guest appearance on TV or YouTube with Wonyoung.

I tried to call him but the manager would always answer saying Sunghoon is doing something.

I also tried my best to cope up with my panic attacks and I'm trying my best to handle myself but I just can't and I don't know why I can't do it as effortlessly as he can.

I tried to open up to Jay since he's the one who somewhat knew about my troubles but it's not the same. Plus, the other younger members are in the middle of a crisis right now and I can't stomach to put my troubles first before them.

Riki suddenly have a bullying scandal and Sunoo suddenly is under fire for apparently being 'fat'. It frustrates me because how can Sunoo be fat when he's skinny? Then there's Heeseung getting called out for not being a responsible hyung and not calling out Riki's bullying behavior? And Jungwon was suddenly dragged into this saying he's not capable of managing the team and that Heeseung or Jay should be the leaders. This then turned Jungwon's supporters to go against Jay and Heeseung for being incompetent that the company had to put Jungwon as the leader.

These claims are all nonsensical and so out of context. It is frustrating how they lack common sense in judging the situation. How could they tell them that when all they did was having fun and being themselves?

I placed the pillow over my head as I deeply inhaled to calm down my raging heart.

As Jay called us to dinner, I slowly stepped down the bunk bed and went to the dining room where everyone seems to have finally settled down and place the issues aside.

"Ah, the agency called and they  took legal actions against the  malicious comments that are spreading like wildfire. So far, after they release a statement, the issue is slowly dying down which is good. . . "

We all let out a sigh of relief but Sunoo's eye roll is still on point.

"In addition, Sunoo hyung and Riki, you two will be featured in the Dazed Korea monthly issue. . you will be having a photoshoot next week and within that week, you will be having an interview with Dazed as well. . . Heeseung hyung and Jay hyung, you two will be appearing as guests in TMI news . . you will also begin filming next week .  And Jake hyung and I will begin with filming for EN-log . . so we will continue to release content before our next comeback will be announced"

At least I also have a schedule.

"Jungwon , is there any chance that I will you know, go back home for the week? Or even the weekend? I can't miss my mom and dad's anniversary along with my brother's birthday. . . "

"Ah that, I already asked the manager about that and he is yet to give me a response. ."

"I will film my log earlier so I can finish it before I go . . or I can vlog my trip right?"

"We will settle that with the manager but I promise you'll get to go home and if they disagree then they will deal with me"

"Aww thank you so much leader-nim "

I'm so happy and the thought of finally going home after a long time is thrilling to me. I hope I will be allowed, even just two nights or just the weekend. I just want to be there for my parents and my brother. I will return after the event if I had to.

"Ah, Wonie, any updates on Sunghoon? He will always come when we're asleep and then he would leave so early"

"About that, he will always leave early so fans won't catch him enter the studio. It was due to an incident where he was like harassed when he is entering the studio. . . he didnt tell you?"

My eyes widen and I almost choke on my ramen.

"He never mentioned it . ."

"I guess he doesn't want to worry you. Don't think about it, he's fine now .  . oh and by the way, manager also informed me that he will be having a special appearance on the drama series "MIMICUS" so he will be having a script reading, and then briefing and then filming . . . "

"Ah, finally, Sunghoon's acting skills will be put to use"

We all look at Jay who just let out a laugh.

"You know how he loves to imitate actors . . plus, he naturally have that vibe that screams "male lead". . dont you think?"

I guess he's right. Sunghoon can really pass as an actor. Plus, his appearance will boost his popularity and more people will know him not only as a singer, a dancer, an MC, a figure skater but also an actor.

After dinner, I went to the bedroom and grabbed my phone and I immediately smiled when I saw he texted me.

From: Sunghoon
"Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't attend to your calls, mamager had my phone all the time and I couldn't get it until break time. . . how are you?"

Me:
" I'm fine now that you texted. . . congratulations on your role by the way, I know you'd nail it perfectly. I just got concerned when Jungwon told me you were harassed one time"

From: Sunghoon
"Don't mention that, it was just one time. Oh, and manager said I might come home earlier today so see you later?"

Me:
"See you"

I can't help but let out a little squeal when I sent my reply as I have not been having a good night sleep these past nights.

After some time, everyone is now coming to bed as they also prepare to sleep and I stayed in where I am. A few more hours later, I finally heard the door open and then there are movements in the dressing room and then the shower is on then the bedroom door opened and when I look up, I saw Sunghoon carefully moving in. I saw how he peeks into my bed bunk with a small smile before turning to his bunk where I was currently laying down at.

"I never thought you'd actually wait for me"

He clibmed up and I immediately snuggled into him.

"Will you be alright if I hold onto you like this for the entire night?"

"Of course . . . now stay comfortable, and go to sleep now ok? We're both tired so a good night sleep is something we deserve right?"

No matter how much I wanted to talk to him for a while, my eyes are betraying me because the moment my body fell comfortable in his embrace, I fell asleep.

_______________