II

Sunghoon

Is it weird to find someone's scent comforting?

Because I find a certain someone's scent very calming that when I sniff him, I feel comfortable. Well, I said that just by looking at him makes me comfortable.

I just woke up and the first thing I see is him, comfortably snuggled beside me. I slowly got up and went to the kitchen where I saw Jay casually drinking some cola like a bottle of water.

"You're early . . "

"Jungwon just kicked me . . I had no choice"

I let out a laugh as I grab myself an actual glass of water. Jungwon can disturb his precious sleep in a heartbeat and he won't mind and just wake up.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Leftovers from last night. . "

Of course.  We had a lot of food last night so might as well eat them now.

I place the glass I just drank from in the sink before walking back in the living room with Jay going back in the bedroom to probably continue his sleep. We have a schedule today but it is still in the afternoon but we still have rehearsals later today. 

I scrolled through YouTube as I check on us. I want to know what fans thought about us and such so I know how to not upset them. I mean, it is nice to be ourselves in front of fans but I still need to be careful to not disappoint them in any way.

As I scroll through the app, I stumble upon a video about out I-land moments so I clicked on it.

I saw a comment tho about how the 02z of Enhypen sat beside each other during the first elimination test making me smile when I recall the memory.

I was so nervous at that time. When Jay and I entered the building and stepped on stage to meet the other trainees, I just smiled and follow Jay's lead who seem so confident.

I remember sitting beside Jake because I am just following Jay and the space is empty so I just sat there. Because the three of them are seated at the center, I immediately noticed them when we enter.

When Jay and I performed, that's when I got to see all the faces. And I remember how I thought he looks so cute when he raised his hands with a satisfied smile as he gaze towards our direction unlike some trainees who are lookin around.

When he stepped on stage tho, I just can't stop smiling. It is either because all of them are so adorable and stable but because they lighten up the whole atmosphere with their performance.

The video I'm watching also included the clip where Jake and I made eye contact while we're passing each other with the ost of 'Goblin' playing as the background music.

Why does the scene suddenly look like a scene from a kdrama? I remember that moment because I am just planing to go to the other side because I want to explore the house but then he also happen to want to leave. I think the reason I look back at him was because I think I found him really handsome that I have to double take. I am not sure, that time I'm just trying to survive because I can't always rely on Jay.

I didn't ask why he look back tho. He probably was thinking "What is this weirdo looking at?"

Ah this video brings back a lot of memories from that place. Until now, I still smile at Jay and Jungwon's moments when Jungwon was almost eliminated. That's just so sweet in my opinion although to be honest, I kinda got scared because Jay sounded so serious about punching the 'egg'.

Heeseung hyung is still and will always be the ace of the group. Since trainee days, he's always an ace in everything from performance to games to socializing making him the perfect debut member. He always performs amazingly back in I-land that even I feared him that time.