What would you change?

Well, It's January. The beginning of my second semester of High School. I'm a freshman and it hasn't been anything like what I expected...to say the least. 

*bell rings*

 I sigh and mumble to myself "lunch is over" and I head off to my 10am class, can you guess what it is? American Government! It's probably my favorite class for 2 very specific reasons.

 1 My teacher is very fun and lets us openly discuss our opinions on politics. And the second? Welll...Let's just say I have a bit of a crush on a certain someone. He's 5'8 with dark brown extremely fluffy hair that makes me want to melt. 

I walk into class and sit in my usual spot, I'm kind of a loner. I have social anxiety and I'm very awkward around a lot of people. I'm also bipolar so that doesn't help much.  I look around the room and at first glance my eyes meet his, he's already looking at me with his big brown eyes.

 Oh my god I'm going to die.

 I quickly avert my eyes from his trying to avoid too much eye contact as that gives me serious anxiety.

The teacher greets us all and starts his lesson. We discuss issues in government and what we would change if we had the chance.

 "Ms. Hamill" he calls out to me.

 "Hm" I look up from my notebook where I had been sketching some random tattoos and find the entire class looking at me.

 "What would you change about our wonderful government if you had the chance?" he asks and I can hear the sarcasm in his voice.

 "Uh...Uhm" I stutter and I can feel my anxiety creeping up on me. 

Eeeeekkkk my first published chapterrr! Short and sweet only 312 words...let me know what you guys think! I'll update and continue the story as I can. Bye loves <3