Chapter 21

Drews POV:

The next day sitting in Olivias class was agonizing. I watched her move around the classroom excitedly talking about perspective and how it effects the story.

She looked beautiful today, like always. She wore a navy blue skirt that went to her ankles paired with a white shirt. It was so simple but she still looked like a damn model.

I stopped paying attention when she walked by my desk. She was so close I could smell her perfume. I wanted nothing more than to stand up and attach my lips to any of her exposed skin that I could find but then I remembered we were in a class full of students.

I sat back in my chair and looked towards the front of the class. I was focusing so hard on not looking at Olivia that I was shocked when the bell rang dismissing us.

Olivia walked towards her desk and I slowly packed up my bag. Finally, when I was the last one there I looked at her. She was staring back at me with a quizzical look.
I smiled at her and stood up.

"Hi" I know it's dumb but it's all I could think of.

"Hey Drew."

The way she said my name sent shivers down my spine.

I walked over to the door and closed it then turned around to looked at her again.

"You look beautiful today" I paused "uh..... not that you don't look beautiful everyday. Uh... I." Why was I nervous! I, Drew Line, never get nervous around girls.

She started laughing at me.

"Drew chill." She smiled. "What can I do for you?" She asked standing from her desk.

I checked out her body. God I wanted to touch her. I need too. Suddenly my confidence came back.

I walked slowly towards her.

"I just wondered if you'd like to give me extra lessons." I said about 3 steps away still getting closer.

"Drew your grades are great. Why do you need....."

My lips closed around hers so quickly she was stunned. She kissed me back for a moment then broke the kiss. I stepped back and she looked at me with a questioning look again.

"Extra lessons in kissing of course." I said smiling.

"That's cheesy." She smiled and turned away to look at something on her desk. "We can't do that here Drew."

I groaned but I knew she was right. "Fine." I huffed and sat down in a desk by her desk.

She looked at me again. "Don't you want to go get lunch?"

"I'd rather spend time with you. I'd like to get to know you. All I know is you just moved here, you dance and your hot."

She laughed "yeah I guess we really don't know much about each other."

"Okay, what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked starting the questioning.

"What free time? I work, I grade homework, then I dance. I'm I guess when I get a second to myself I like to read."

"That's such a English Teacher answer. How old are you 40? Congrats on being lame Miss. Wells." I joked.

She laughed a little. "Okay! First off I'm 23 my birthday is in December so next month. And second. I am not lame. What do you do with your time Miss. Line?"

"You are way too mature to be 23. I guess I can't be into you anymore I think the whole allure was the cougar aspect." I joked and she glared at me. "Okay okay! Don't hurt me. Uh..... I guess I hang out with my friends, or I go to Auroras to dance or see Keith."