~ Rules and Tags ~

Ah, a fresh slate. Time for the rules and regulations that must be followed. Your kneecaps will be stolen if I discover they were broken.

1. Be kind, hate will not be tolerated here. Of course, you can hate the OC all you want, but not the actual person.

2. Try and be active. Of course I'll understand if you're busy because nobody is always online. I've got school and clubs to do as well.

3. You can't kill another person's OC, injury is okay but no murder.

4. No Mary/Gary Sue's, make your characters more realistic with flaws.

5. You can't have a character related to a canon one. By Canon, i mean Harry Potter or Luna Lovegood. This is a Next Gen sequel so obviously your characters will be related to the Canon ones of the last roleplay (Or not, if you're new).

6. Be respectful of other roleplayers.

7. If you want your OC to have a special ability, PM and ask me first.

8. NO SMUT, I will allow the normal stuff but smut must be taken to PM's.

9. If you want to be a teacher, just ask. If you are a teacher, please teach your class.

10. If you're OC is related to a past character that was a creature they may be one as well.

11. This will be fifth year for most OCs, I will allow exceptions for younger or older siblings, so ships are allowed but be mindful

Feel free to tag anyone you feel might be interested! See you in the form~