CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15

    While Ye Xiaoyu was talking with his parents, Jiang Hui here was happily counting today's turnover with her mother and sister.

    The turnover of Kitchen God Gourmet Store opened today is a total of 1288 yuan.

    Coupled with Li Jiangang's 81 yuan, the total turnover of this day reached 1369 yuan.

    When Ye Ningxiang and Jiang Jing heard Jiang Hui's report, their eyes widened in shock, "So much money!"

    Jiang Jing said to Jiang Hui with some excitement: "Sister, if this goes on, our family will become a ten thousand yuan household in ten days?"

    Jiang Hui said with a smile: "Silly girl, how can we settle accounts like this, our 1369 is just turnover, and we have to remove various costs, our net profit is only about 30% a day at most, like today, we can probably earn about 400 yuan."

    Jiang Jing did some calculations, and smiled contentedly: "That's a lot, and in a month, we can also become ten thousand yuan households."

    Ye Ningxiang was also excited. She laughed and said: "Yeah, I never thought that our family would be rich so soon, and I won't have to borrow money from others in a humble way, woo woo woo..."

    At the end, Ye Ningxiang couldn't bear it. She burst into tears and sobbed out loud.

    She thought of the grievances and pains she had suffered for so many years after she married and gave birth to a daughter.

    Today's tears express the painful life in the past, as well as expectations and hopes for the future life.

    Jiang Hui saw her mother laughing and crying, and could deeply feel the pain and joy in her heart.

    She opened her arms, hugged her mother into her arms, and said softly: "Mom, today is just the beginning, we will be richer in the future, trust me!"

    Jiang Hui has seen photos of her mother before she got married. Bright, with a pure smile, she looks like a good girl who can only be raised by a family with a good family in this era.

    She had asked her mother curiously before, why was her mother so good, but she married a poor and bad-tempered person like her father?

    The mother said: She and her father met on a blind date. At that time, the matchmaker praised him too much. In addition, his appearance was really good, and his figure was also tall. He was close to 1.8 meters tall, and he looked honest and honest.

    Afterwards, my grandmother also asked someone to inquire about my father. Everyone said that he was honest and willing to work, and there was nothing bad about him, so they agreed, and they got married like this.

    Who knew that after getting married, my father revealed his true nature, which turned out to be such an irresponsible character.

    The mother who originally had hopes and dreams for life, after experiencing despair and pain again and again, has also been tortured and exhausted by the marriage life of more than ten years.

    Fortunately, the three of them, mother and daughter, survived, and finally came to the end of their hardships.

    At this moment, Jiang Hui saw the happy smiles on the faces of her mother and sister, and she felt very grateful in her heart that she was back.

    They all deliberately forgot about the father, and no one wanted to mention him at this happy time, let alone let him come out to spoil the fun of their mother and daughter.

    Although he will show up one day, Jiang Hui knows the date of his return home.

    This year, my father will not appear.