CHAPTER 18

Dragging your feet and walking to his room, you inhaled a deep breath while standing in front of his closed door

You knocked while waiting patiently for him to open but no reply.

You knocked again.

“Come in!” you heard his voice.

You sighed and slowly opened his door, peeking through.

You saw him sit at the other end of the room by a table, with a laptop opened. “Hey,” you whispered.

“What's up?” he said before a high-pitched moan echoed through the room. It was the sound of the introduction from a porn video.

You gulped. He quickly shut his laptop before waking up abruptly, dropping down a huge bottle of lotion.

Embarrassed, he kicked it under his table while giving a coy smile.

“Urh…” you started, speechless.

“Sorry about that,” he grumbled before folding his hands.

“You wanted something?” he asked and you shook off the feeling.

“Yeah, well…I found this thing in my room. I figured it might belong to you,” you said before holding out his bracelet.

He instantly glanced at it and then at his hand seeing that it was bare.

“Oh, how did it fall?” he inquired while walking towards you.

“Probably while you were jerking,” you murmured while giving him the chain.

He smiled and took it from your hand with you being careful not to touch his fingers.

You both stand awkwardly in silence.

“So, I'm going to go,” you let out while walking backward.

“Hey, y/n. Do you perhaps, wanna watch porn with me?” he asked.

Your eyes widened. Hmm. A boy and girl watching porn together…

Not such a good idea.

“No, I'm really tired,” you faked a yawn.

“Maybe next time,” he whispered and you nodded before walking out of his room.

You shut the door and huffed before walking away to your room.

Hell, you were horny. It was one of those nights that made you feel extra wet and you couldn't do anything about your hormones now.

Exhausted, you jumped onto your bed.

You were sure as hell missing Michael. Oh, Michael. Fuck me already!

You thought about the gift you still needed to give him. The gift…

You bit your lip before bending down and retrieving the gift from under your bed. You had a mischievous idea.

You wriggled out of your night shorts.
When you took out the knife, you gently leaned back while spreading your legs apart. You put your panties to the side. Holding the knife, you slowly positioned the handle to your sweet entrance and took in a lungful of air before slowly settling it inside.

Breathing heavily, the handle easily slid inside of you because of how wet you were. Moaning, you carefully pulled out the handle before thrusting up and taking it in again.

Your pussy tightened around the handle before you settled it inside and took your thumb, rubbing circles on your clit.

Moaning out, you thought about how his hands will hold the exact same handle. You thought about The shape's fingers pumping inside of you or how your pussy would complain with his huge dick as it stretched you out.

Moaning, you picked up the pace, just cutting your hand a bit causing blood to ooze out. You accidentally touched the sharp edge of the knife. Grunting, you allowed your head to fall back again, just sitting there, awaiting your orgasm but just then, the knife was slowly pulled out of you, making your eyes open in surprise.

His eyes sliced to yours before he lifted his mask up, just a bit, before taking your bleeding finger in his mouth, licking off the blood.

Groaning, your pussy throbbed with the feeling of his breath on your finger.

It was The shape himself.

Grunting, he examined the knife and twisted it around, looking at the heavy detail as well as your discharge coating the handle.

“Michael. I missed you so much,” you whispered as you watched him.

He tilted his head to the side, purely confused as to why his name was on the blade. Surely, he never received a gift before.

“That's for you. I got it made especially for you. It's a gift,” you mumbled. “I got kind of bored so I, uh…kept myself occupied. Sorry.”

With his mask still lifted up a sliver, he brought the knife up to his mouth, licking off your cream while grunting.

His pants tented, and his body straightened before he pulled down his mask. He loved the gift, however, he did not know how to react.

He sliced through the air with the blade, testing how it would feel and he loved it as it made a painful tear noise while slicing through it.

“Do you like it?” you entreated.

His gaze fell on you as he rounded the bed and slowly came on it, only pushing you back.

Your back hit the headboard as his built hovered over your tiny frame.

Setting the knife down, his movements were quick and before you knew it, your head was face down into the mattress with your ass lifted in the air. He was really rough and you knew that he was more powerful than the last time. Probably killed to get stronger.

While gripping your waist, he rubbed his hard dick on your entrance. You still wore your panties and he still had his boxers on which made this teasingly painful.