Chapter 30

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

'Mister sun, why do you have to show up so early? Even if you had to you shouldn't have peeped through the curtains, that's rude!'

The one fine morning is up when I will be back to my home that I share with my ice cold hubby. I rubbed my eyes, cleared my vision.

"Aunty, this so so yum....." Eh? Who is this early morning? I trudged to the door and unlocked it.

"Who is it? *Yawn*" Huh? Another voice? I looked to my side only to see Rehan in the same posture as mine.

"Oh sorry!" Again? Are you mimicking me bro?

*Loud laughs* "You are right aunty! They are so much alike! And, and look at the way they are standing." Rhea said while pointing at us.
Mom was also laughing with her.

"Mom! Stop!" I said with a nervous smile.

"I'll freshen up and leave to shift my luggage here." Rehan said while awkwardly scratching his head.

"I'll freshen up as well." I said and retreated back to the comfort of my room. I did my usual morning routines and braced myself to shift back to my home.

I got my bag and descended the steps. I heard loud cheering from the dining area. I walked with gentle steps only to see Rhea, Rohan and Rehan happily munching on the glistening bread toasts.

"Good morning everyone." I joined them at the table.

"Good morning dummy!" Rhea said.
"Good morning Taaru!" My mom said.
"Good morning sister!" Rehan said.
.
.
.
"Good morning." I'm sure it's not winter then why the hell is Rohan so cold? Being said that it's my first time witnessing his cold side. I have seen him crazy in love, sad, mad but never cold. I can't take this anymore I need to talk things out with him!

We had our breakfast. Rehan seems to get along with everyone really well. He will shift here by afternoon. Rhea will be leaving for a meat up with a client in a restaurant nearby. Rohan, turns out to be at home today.

★𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 🛸★

"Mamma, I think I'll leave now." I said hugging my mom.

"Bye, take care." She said.

"You too. Rehan, I hope you'll enjoy staying here. Make sure you guys lock doors at night." I said while stepping out of the house.
Rhea already left, it was just me and Rohan who were yet to leave.

"Bye Mamma. We'll come back some other day." Rohan said following me.

Huh? Where's my bullet?

"It's already home so come with me in the car." Wow Rohan is still so cold. Ice monster, hmph!

"Bye." We got in the car to get back home. It's been few minutes we left the house but he is still not speaking.

"Roha-"

"Do you think we should get lunch from somewhere or you want us to cook?" He asked interrupting me.

"We can cook I guess.... If that's ok with you." I said hesitantly.

"Can we talk-"

"Close the window, the air is really dusty." He said still cold.

"Can you please stop interrupting me, I'm trying to have a decent conversation with you." I said and closed the window.

"But I don't wanna talk."