Chapter 10

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

Taara was sitting in the audience enjoying the music event. The audience was going wild as you could clearly feel their mood changing with every changing song. If you find a few people crying to an emotional melody, after a few minutes you would see the same people jumping and grooving to a rock ballad. Taara was enjoying the show so much that she didn't even realize that it's been a few hours she was still there and Rhea too hadn't come back.

🎤 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝑁𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑, ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑏 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙. 𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑅𝑜ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐾ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑎. 🎤

The host announced and you could hear the loud cheers from almost everyone in the audience. Taara too had her eyes stuck on the stage and soon all the lights went off. Everyone could feel a lot off shuffling happening on the stage but then the only light in the hall was a single spotlight directing just to the centre of the stage.

Rohan was sitting on a red adjustable stool wearing a bright red tank top with a white jeans and white jacket. His ears were adorned by stunning, dangling silver earrings. A silver chain gracing his gorgeous collarbone. His wrist had leather bracelet giving him a rock star kinda vibe. His milky white skin was glowing under the bright spotlight and not to mention his red colour guitar that was shining like a precious gem. In total he looked ethereal, like an angel on Earth.

 In total he looked ethereal, like an angel on Earth

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

He clutched on the standing mic with his long slender finger. "For someone close to me" he said and then looked at me.

"This is a song that I have written myself for my special someone, this song has everything that I have wanted to tell since a really long time. I have finally realized that it's better to do the things at the moment than wait for the right time which might never come. I don't want to be the fool who would keep waiting for the rest of his life so here it is....." He ended his short speech.