Ch-53 Found The Power

Just when Lu Xi released her consciousness power and was going to kill all those zombies she suddenly remembered the previous enent where she killed zombies to save other people lives, and there when she killed those zombies, they tuned to ashes and then nothing left of them but it never happened before, she also wanted to know how did it happen.

She thought of the feeling she felt there, but could not find out any specific thing, she only remembered those people with power who were using powers to kill the zombies.

Suddenly she thought of something, she remembered the player who was using fire ability to fight against the zombies and by watching that fire ability, something stimulated in her body and then that scene happened when her powers killed all zombies and turned them into ashes.

Now maybe she found the reason but couldn't believe it. She released her consciousness power to kill the zombies in the surrounding areas, and then fully concentrated on them.

All of a sudden, atmosphere turned hot and zombies started to fell down and die but before they could fully fell to the floor and their bodies touch the ground, they turned to ashes and blown away, all surroundings became quite, and Lu Xi found the reason for this situation.

She raised her hands and looked at them, then tried to concentrate on something, soon she saw the magic, and she was shocked but also not shocked, afterall she did it herself, and by knowing.

There was a fire burning in her hands but it was not harming her and she also didn't felt any fear, she knows that this fire is the part of her, her new power- fire.

She closed the fire and then closed her eyes, she checked inside of her body for something, soon she saw what she was looking for.

Where there was her power located in her mind before, it was only consciousness power in the white light form but now there were also other lights, and right now that white light and one red light was the brightest but others were not particularly bright, they were just shining but without luster.

She doesn't understand these lights, red, white, green, yellow, blue, orange, gold, earth, grey, and some others. She probed for a while and didn't understood so she came out of this and opened her eyes.