chapter 24

Or bta yr gaurav teri crush mtlb aapni bhabhi kesi hai?

Abhimaan thinks he's pulling Gaurav's legs in a joking way but little does he knows

Jale pr namak lga rha hai woh bichara.

Congratulations to both of you.
He wished them and handled a bouquet on Pratiksha's hands

He take a step to get back and his whole figure disappeared in the crowd.

The next person came with a bouquet of flowers and gifts in her hands.

A girl who is wearing a really revealing body con dress came in front of them

Pratiksha thinks " wait who the fuck wears black bodycon dresses at pooja but who cares, her choice, but her main problem is. Gaurav is here now as her fiance's best friend."

She thinks to herself internally

The girl who is in front of them hugged abhimaan.

This is Misha Oberoi, she was one of my college mates. her dad used to be a partner with our company.

Hey, Abhi congratulations now you'll be married soon huh

Wese engagement mai kyu nhi bulaya tumne?

Thank you, Misha, for your blessings, actually it all happened suddenly so I can't be able to invite you.

She gives her best wishes to them but before leaving that area she turned towards pratiksha.

Wese pta hai, he's my biggest crush. Even abhimaan knows. said in a voice that is audible to abhimaan too

Misha, you have a boyfriend. abhimaan said to her.

Dude, I don't have a boyfriend it's just that guy likes me not me though. He's just my male friend.
Misha said to him.

And she left give side eyes to Pratiksha from her top to bottom.

Pratiksha rolles her eyes.

The whole pooja ceremony was done and then pratiksha make her steps toward Trisha.

She tapped Trisha's shoulder to get her attention.

Hey Trisha?! she said excitedly

Her brothers including Nishant and veer also turned

Author
Yuvraj and veer are fine as hell though.

😑dude why the heck i am drooling over my own story characters

Okay Back to Nishant and veer

Veer is actually a chocolate boy type of guy, a sweet guy with a little devilish 😉 behavior.

Yuvraj is actually the calm one, he's the same as abhimaan but he does talk to everyone he's too good at cracking jokes.

Like he knows how to entertain people and how to make a positive environment around him