•••THIRTEEN•••

—SURPRISE—

                      DAISY

                      DAISY

           Waking up I couldn't help the smile on my face feeling Lorenzos hands around me holding me tightly. I look out the crack in the curtain and see the sun shinning brightly through letting lights dance around the room making everything seem warm. I slip out of Lorenzos embrace slowly walking over to the window feeling the dullness between my legs I ignore it and open up the curtains causing light to pour into the room I look over at Lorenzo and see the light shinning down perfectly onto him giving me the perfect view of his body. The sheets have fallen down to his waist showing off all his glorious tattoos I watch his chest rise and fall slowly turning back to the glass door I slide the door open letting the sounds of the ocean make its way into the room I walk out onto the deck allowing the fresh breeze to blow through my hair. Taking in a deep breath of the salty air I let myself get lost momentarily looking out into the ocean I allow myself to mentally relax clearing my head of everything and slowly started to let my shoulders relax. "What are you doing out here?" Lorenzos voice came from behind me as he put his hands around my waist pulling me to his front. "Breathing in fresh air and watching the waves." I continued to look out at them crashing against the shore. "We can go to to town and get something to eat and look around then I have a surprise for you." Lorenzo kisses my ear gripping me tighter before releasing me. I turn around to see him walking into the bathroom leaving the door ajar. I walk into the room and hear the shower running, I'm tempted on walking in there with him but refrain myself walking into the closet picking out something to wear to the island. My mind kept drifting to the surprise Lorenzo had for me wondering what it could be, I couldn't help the smile that over took my face. I look over the clothes trying to decide what to wear, I run my finger over the different fabrics deciding on a light brown marble dress with matching brown heels leaving my hair down as usual I let my makeup match with brown eyeshadow and my normal winged look.

       Making my way back into the room Lorenzo is out the shower clipping his chain around his neck finishing his look

       Making my way back into the room Lorenzo is out the shower clipping his chain around his neck finishing his look. I ranked my eyes over his attire to see him wearing his usual black dress pants with  with matching shirt with the first few buttons undone giving a  view of his tattooed chest I can smell his delicious cologne from where I stood, I took a deep breath letting the scent travel through my nose warming my body. A throat clearing pulls me away, blinking I look at Lorenzo to see him smirking at me  with a raised brow before looking over my outfit. "Dio sei bellissima banbina." He groans giving my body a once over. (God you look beautiful babygirl.) I give him a little spin giving him a better view of the outfit. " Thank you, I can't wait for the surprise." I beamed excitedly clapping my hands barely able to contain my giddiness making Lorenzo chuckle lightly shaking his head. "We should get going then, we have to come back and get ready for the surprise." He leads me out the door and to the awaiting car opening the door letting me in the backseat following suit after saying something to the driver. We started off in the direction of the island I look out the window enjoying the scenery as Lorenzo talks business on the phone with someone.
        After a short time later we pulled into the busy town. Lorenzo ends the call he's on and looks over at me lifting his hand to run it through my hair finger scrapping my scalp before gripping it tight and pulling me to him placing a hard kiss on my lips, pulling my head back to look up at him he looks over my features letting his eyes linger on my eyes and lips. "Are you ready?" It takes me a second to catch my breath I smile up at him. "Yes." He gives me one more small peck before letting me go and fixing my hair back in the right place.  He gets out the car holding his hand out for me I grab it climbing out I try to pull my hand away but Lorenzo doesn't budge keeping his tight grip on my hand pulling me closer walking down the sidewalk I bite my lip to keep from smiling following close to him. "So where to first?" I asked looking at all the buildings and different decorative stores. "First we are going to get something to eat then we can do whatever you want after, we just have to make sure we are back in a coupe of hours. We don't want to be late do we?" He looks down at me smirking his teasing was killing me I hated surprises, I desperately wanted to know what it was. "Can I have any type of hint?" I question looking at all the different kinds of people walking around enjoying their day. Lorenzo gives out a light groan of annoyance looking over at me with amusement and annoyance. "God you don't give up do you if I knew you were this persistent I wouldn't have told you it looks like you are dying with anticipation but I guess I can give you a hint. You will need an overnight bag and bathing suit and thats all I'm giving you." His words make me wonder even more not even giving me the slightest chance of what is going on. We finally make our way to a beautiful little diner, walking in an elderly an greeted us. "Mr.Rossi it's been a while. How have you been boy?" He gives Lorenzo. Fatherly hug patting him on the back looking back at e realizing that I am here. "And who might this pretty little lady be?" He asked giving me a sweet genuine smile one which I returned. "Sorry I haven't visited sooner I have been tied up with business but this is Daisy, Daisy this is Mr. Mike he owns the diner here." He explains while Mr. Mike holds his hand out for me to shake holding a soft smile I shake his hand feeling comfort being around him. "Judy is going to be so mad that she missed you here today." He chuckles leading us to a booth seating us. "That's my wife by the way." He looks over at me filling me in before looking back over at Lorenzo. "Well do tell her I said hello, and could we get two of my usuals please." His nice mannerism took me by surprise because he was never nice to anyone but me, Mr.mike scurries away getting our order ready. "So how long have you known him? He seems really nice." I say looking at him across the booth table seeing eyes piercing the souls of my irises. "I have known him since I was a small child and my family came here for vacation. I came in here all the time. He's a honest man trying to make a living his wife is a sweet women as well if she was here you two would have gotten along well. " he smiled at me looking over my shoulder at Mr.mike coming back with our orders setting the delicious food on the table in front of us thanking him he scurried off taking other orders. "This is what you get when you come here?" I asked looking up at him with a raised brow looking back down at the giant burger and fries Lorenzos small laugh bring my eyes back up. "While I am here I like to eat greasy food so what." He takes a huge bite of his burger making me laugh but I soon follow suit taking a bite of mine. I moaned as the delicious meat and flavor filled my mouth Lorenzos eyes shot to mine giving a warning look before going back to his burger.