CHANGE OF MIND

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

She has been taking care of me since a week, my health had became a lot better. I am sort of loving her care and attention.

I've never been cared like this, no one ever gave me importance like she is doing.

Itna apna aj tak koi nahi laga.

(No one ever felt so close)

I know she won't even look at me once I'll be fine. And trust me when I say I want to stay like this way my whole life, so that she will care for me and talk to me.

Am I getting mad?

Can't blame me ok, she cares for me and now I am getting so used to it.

Don't get too used in some months she'll divorce you.

That's when the reality hits me. She will leave me.

"Kunwar sa! Here's your food" she entered the room. She sat beside me on bed. And started feeding me.

Yeah my hands were fine by now, I just acted in front of her that It still hurts and she being innocent woman thought I was still in pain.

I smiled internally.

Whenever she feeds me I take my time to look at her. She's beautiful.

"Have you eaten?" I asked. In these days I noticed that Sometimes she forgets to eat, and I don't like a bit of it.

DON'T ASK ME WHY!!!

"Ummm... Not...Not now" she avoided my gaze. "You will get sick like this and then we both will lie down here" I rolled my eyes.

She giggled. It's melody for my ears.

Lately I am liking everything she does.

I am definitely getting mad!

"Eat now, in front of me" I ordered. "Tsk! Mr. Raghuvanshi phirse shuru apke orders" she mumbled.

(Again started ordering around)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It's the second week and I am all good to go, Unwillingly. I wanted to stay or more like her to stay beside me everytime.

Oh wait... I can do this.