HER ANGER, HIS GUILT

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

I was waiting for Achintya, wearing a saree to go in Abhiraj bhaiya and Radhika's engagement. I didn't wanted to be with that devil but papa isn't ready to listen me.

I hate him so much that even a second with him filles me with disgust.

"Rajkumari, kunwar sa aa gye hai, niche bula rahe hai" (kunwar sa came, he's calling you downstairs)

I went downstairs, he turned in my direction, he was looking at me intensely. His eyes were showing undefined emotion, maybe adoration. His gaze was making me nervous.

I stood in front of him, he still haven't spoke anything. All he was doing is staring at me.

I cleared my throat. He came out of his reverie. "Let's go" his voice was husky. It gave me goosebumps.

It was 3 hours route. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realisesd when I slept.

"Hey! Get up we've reached" someone spoke. I woke up and saw him staring at me.

We sent inside the palace and yes I was again crushed by someone in a hug.

"FINALLY YOU ARE HERE!"

"Yes, cuz I wanted to live" I sarcastically smiled. "Hww... I am not that bad"

"Trust me, you are!!"

"Oh Hii, jiju" she greeted Achintya.

Eww it's cringy!

All the elders came and I greeted them all, dada ji was looking happy for Abhiraj bhaiya and.... Me.

That's obviously because he doesn't know that he's a monster!

I came to my room while he was talking to my dad and dada ji. I was unpacking my stuff, we have to stay here for two days, for engagement. I saw Radhika coming inside my room.

"I am so mad at you, You haven't came with me for engagement shopping" Radhika said. "Because I am not interested in it"

"But... We always had this plan about our weddings that we'll do full on shopping and parties" she sighed. "Yes it was when my brother wasn't included in it"

"Why are you acting like this?" She said. "Like what?"

"So weird, are you mad at me?"