Chapter Five

Mondays suck. That's all I'm gonna say, they suck. Start of the week time for school, fun.

"This is gonna be a long day." I sighed. I got out of my car and started my way into school. This truly was going to be a long day. I had to drag myself out of bed. Usually I want to come to school or don't mind coming, not today. I was ready to sleep and stay in my house all day, of course I had to come to school though.

At least I'm im schedule. I'm at Embers locker right on time.

"Carter!" There she is.

"Hello there gorgeous."

"So how are you this morning?" She asks, doing the combination thing for her locker.

"I'm tired, I was ready to sleep all day."

She opens her locker and grabs a book. "Bitch same, at least you get class with Miss Cameron."

"I still gotta give her back her sweatshirt."

She opens her mouth to say something but doesn't.

Then again but backs out.

"Spit it out Ember. What were you going to say?" I sighed.

She was about to speak but the bell interrupted.

"Saved by the bell, literally." She smiles closing her locker.

"Oh, fuck off." I said pushing her.

Then of course I hear, "Brooks detention." Mr hall.

"Don't be so mean to me in the future." Ember laugh's with a fake pout.

"Shut up." I demanded them walked off.

In the distance I heard, "No damn bye? Dang!"

_

The bell has just rang letting me go to Spanish. Along with Ember right beside me who insisted on walking me.

"Your class is all the way across the school and you only have 5 minutes! How do you expect to be on time?" I asked her as we left the room.

"I don't expect to be." She shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, "I can't with you."

"Bye." She waved then pushed me to the door.

"Hola señorita Cameron." I said.

"Hola Carter." She gave me a smile then I went in the room.

As usual I walked to the back corner, my spot in almost every class.

After a few minutes Miss Cameron is in the classroom at the front.

I still gotta give her that sweatshirt back, noted. I in no sort of way forgot that. Definitely. That could also be why my bag is so heavy.

"I'm going to pass out some worksheets when you finish hand them to me then you get free time." She said grabbing a small stack of papers.

I was the last to get the paper but that doesn't matter. I'd finish it in the same amount of time still.

Looking over it, it was just some multiple choice and a few where you had to make a sentence. Easy, I'll do this I'm no time.

Like I said, no time. I just finished the worksheet I'm about 10 minutes.

I simply sighed and got up from my seat. Then walked to the front of the class to her desk. Funny no one else was done.

I dropped my paper in the bin and that cought Miss Cameron's attention.