Chapter 22

You wake up soar the next morning. Luckily it is a Saturday, so you don't have to go to school. You rub your throbbing with pain back. Kyle could have been a little more gentle. You gasp and blush when you rethink what happened yesterday. Even though your body is in pain, you smile. Kyle is yours and no body elses and you are Kyle's. You do your fangirl scream into your pillow while you roll around on your bed. You roll off the bed, hitting the floor.
"(Y/N)! Are you alright, sweety?" you hear your mother ask.
You quickly sit up, "Y-yeah!"
You giggle and force yourself to stand up. You change into your clothes and walk downstairs where your mother is making your favorite breakfast. She hands you your breakfast. Your mouth drools when you see how much is on your plate. Your wolf down your food.
"Don't eat to fast," your mom warns.
"Too late," you say with your belly full with food.
You and your mother giggle together. You put on your winter hat and coat and run outside. But instead of Kyle being there, you see Cartman waiting.
"C-Cartman? Wh-what are you doing here?" you ask nervously.
Cartman does a fake smile, "What did you and Kyle do when you guys left?"
You jump and blush, but you feel bad. Cartman loves you and if you tell him, you'll hurt him. You sigh, "He took me to the nurse, I was feeling sick."
"Sick?" he asks.
"Yeah I was running a tempature," you answer.
Cartman's eyes widen with worry, "Are you alright?"
"Yeah, of course," you smile.
Cartman presses his hand against your cheek, "I have a question to ask you."
"What is it?" you ask. You have a bad feeling.
"Will you go out with me?" he asks with a serious face.
You jump, "Wh-what?"
"Just one date, please," he asks.
You look down, "I'm sorry, Cartman. I can't. I am dating Kyle right now. And he is all I want to be with. I don't want to go out with anyone else."
Cartman frowns, "I understand."