2. TUM...???!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

6 months earlier...

A girl entered inside her superior's cabin and saluted him. Her superior said...

Superior (Turning towards her) - Aao Mahajan, tumhare liye ek zaroori kaam hai mere pass.

Monami - Ji, Sir... Kya koi naya mission hai?

Superior - Nahi Mahajan... halaki, kisi mission se kam bhi nahi hai.

Monami (With a straight face) - Kaha jaana hai mujhe, Sir?

Superior - Delhi...!!! (Giving her a file) Isme sari information hai aur jiske baare me information hai, uske baare me tumhe aur chhanbin karni hai. Uski sachchai bahar lani hai. Agar vo guilty hai to use report karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, use sidha eliminate kar dena aur agar vo innocent hai to ek detailed report ke sath vapas chali aana.

Monami (Reading the contents of the file) - Sir, ye to ek fauji reh chuke hai? Hume inpe shaq hai? Aur inka koi photo kyu nahi hai isme?

Superior (Understanding her point) - Main janta hu Mahajan ke tum kya kehne ki koshish kar rahi ho but jo ho raha hai, vo isiki ammunition factory me ho raha hai to dekhna aur chhanbin karna humara farz hai. Mat bhulo ke ye ab ek fauji nahi hai... Aur rahi baat photo ki to, iska record almost mita diya gya tha. Badi mushkil se itni bhi information mili hai iske baare me.

Monami (Nodding her head) - Right, Sir. To mujhe kab nikalna hai?

Superior - Aaj hi.

Monami nodded her head and started to leave from there after greeting him but he said...

Superior - Aur haa, Mahajan... Aaj se tum officially do mahine ki chhutti pe ho. Kisi bhi tarah isse information nikalvao.

Monami - Yes, Sir.
___________________________________

Aman (Scratching his head) - Hmm... Yaani... Tujhe abhi nikalna hai?

Monami - Haa... Tu vo davai prescribe kar de, shayad vaha zaroorat pade.

Aman - Thik hai, main tujhe likhkar to de du but tujhe davai time par leni bhi hogi. Two weeks ka course khatam kar fir dekhte hai ke aage teri treatment kaise hogi... (A little hesitantly) Aur haa, ho sake to... Tu apne sapno ke baare me bhi thoda investigate kar. Kya pata koi rasta hi mil jay tujhe teri is problem se bahar nikalne ka...!!!

Monami (Looking ahead aimlessly) - Main koshish karugi, Aman. Dekhte hai ke meri taqdeer ko aakhir kya manzoor hai.
___________________________________

Her plane landed at Delhi Airport and she came out from there.

She had already decided that she won't contact Karan directly as per orders but will go into his factory for some evidences first.

So, she reached her hotel room, put her luggage there and came out of that hotel after getting freshened up. She directly made a way towards Karan's ammunition factory. When she reached there, she didn't have any permission to enter inside that factory so, she sneaked inside.

She has taken a workers disguise and was there with a hidden camera. She wanted to be sure about everything before taking any kind of decision.
___________________________________

A person was talking on the phone and was very much angry to listen the news regarding his factory. It was Karan only. He asked the person on the call...

Karan (Angrily) - Kon hai vo Official, Akash?

Akash - Her name is Captain Monami Mahajan.

Karan (Astonishingly) - From the Indian Army...???!!!

Akash - It's not just that... She's also a well trained Commando. She's the first and one of the best Woman Trainer of the Commando Training Camp.

Karan (With a straight face) - Main factory aa raha hu. Mere aane tak factory me nazar rakho ke kahi koi gadbad to nahi ho rahi hai na.

Akash - Yes, Boss.
___________________________________

Monami was roaming around in the factory and was trying to talk to the other workers with different excuses. She was gathering some information to act further.

After an hour, Karan also reached his factory and went inside his cabin straightaway. He ordered Akash to check the CCTV footage and if he sees any unusual things, he should inform him immediately.

Monami got to know from some workers that their Boss is going to come today and some other people will also come to meet him. So, she did the most stupidest thing... She reached near his cabin and hid herself near the window with a loaded and an unlocked gun.

When some people entered inside, Akash also entered inside behind them. She just wanted to observe them for awhile to see if they are suspicious or not.

She wanted to confront Karan directly but it was her superior's direct order that she shouldn't be confronting him directly and just observe him from some distance before making any decision about him. So, she just waited there only.

The meeting was half an hour long but she could only make out one thing that they were discussing about some deal. She was very much uncertain, for the first time in her life that she couldn't able to make a decision instantly regarding this matter.

After half an hour or so, everyone came out and Karan shook a hand with one of them and said...

Karan (With a little smile) - It's nice to work with you, Mr. Sharma.

Mr. Sharma (With a smile) - Same here, Young Man...!!! I'll take your leave now... Kabhi aur lunch pe milte hai. Tumhare Pita mere bahot ache dost the, Beta. Tumne Army kyu chhod di?

Karan (Smilingly) - Papa ka business sambhalne ke liye koi tha nahi, to mujhe Army chhodni padi aur Papa ke sath hi kaam karne lag gaya. Vaise bhi unki tabiyat thik nahi rehti thi.

Mr. Sharma (Smiling at him) - To main ye deal pakki samjhu?

Karan (With straight face) - Bilkul, Mr. Sharma.

They again shook their hands and bid adieu to eachother. Monami hasn't seen Karan's face yet so, she was very much curious about him.

When she heard about the deal being done, she decided that she needs to confront him immediately without any delay. So, when they left from there and Karan turned towards the cabin door to get inside, Monami immediately stood behind him, pointing her gun at him.

Karan felt that sudden change in the atmosphere because afterall, he was also a well trained soldier before entering into the Business World. He turned towards her slowly and they both got a shock of their lives. They both said together...

Karan/Monami (Astonishingly) - TUM...???!!!
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😤😤😤

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Have a good night...❤️❤️❤️