1. WAS IT AN ENDING OR A STARTING...???!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

A guy was sitting at the dinning table, near the window and was checking out the latest model of a handgun. At that time, a girl came out from the kitchen with two coffee mugs.

She started to walk towards him but she suddenly started to see some things or better remember some memories somehow and because of those memories she started scream badly.

Those coffee mugs were the long forgotten case now as she was unaware that the coffee mugs fell down when she started to scream loudly, putting her hands on her ears.

That guy got startled and immediately went near her running. When the girl sat on her knees while screaming out of pain and fear, he held her tightly by her shoulders and tried to calm her down.

Suddenly she looked at him with a jerk and held his face in her hands and started to check on him hurriedly out of fear to loose him again. He said...

Guy (Worriedly) - What's wrong, Monami? Tum achanak se chikhi kyu? Aur tum ro kyu rahi ho? Kya hua hai?

Monami (Crying a little) - Maine... Maine hume... Maine hume marte hue dekha, Karan...!!!

And she again started to cry bitterly. Karan was hell shocked that she has started to remember their past lives somehow and he didn't want that. So, he said to distract her...

Karan (Cupping her face) - Monami, look at me... (She looked at him) Main bilkul thik hu, tumhare samne hu aur tum mere samne ho... to hum mar kaise sakte hai, hai na???

She just looked at him and put her hands on his chest. She started to check for any kinds of injuries on him but failed to find one, so she just hugged him tightly.

She was still sobbing silently and so, he picked her up in his arms and went towards their bedroom. He lied her down on the bed and kissed her forehead. She slept there still holding his hand out of fear to loose him again.

He looked at their hands worriedly but he has to contact someone regarding this so, he got up from there carefully and went outside the bedroom. He called his sister immediately.

On the call...

Karan (Hell worriedly) - Where the hell are you, Rosh? Tujhe pata bhi hai ke yaha mere liye matter sambhalna kitna mushkil ho raha hai?

Guy (Confusingly) - Aap Roshni pe chillana bandh karke ye batayege ke mamla aakhir hai kya, Bhaijaan?

Karan (In a relived tone) - Thank God, Aman...!!! Kya tumhe pata tha ke Monami ko sab dheere dheere yaad aane laga hai?

Roshni (Confusingly) - To ye to achi baat hai na, Bhai? Bhabhi ko to vaise bhi ye kabhi na kabhi yaad aana hi tha na?

Aman (In a tensed tone) - Vahi to hum nahi chahte hai, Roshni. Monu ki isi life me bahot problems hai aur agar use apni past life yaad aa jati hai to uski pareshaaniyan aur bhi badh jayegi. Vo hamesha isi dar ke saaye me jeeti rahegi ke vo Karan ko kabhi na kabhi dubaara zaroor kho degi aur ye dar use pagal kar dega... (To Karan) Aur ho sakta hai ke vo dar use aapse dur bhi le jaye, Karan...!!!

Karan (Frustratedly) - Magar use sabkuch yaad aa raha hai, Aman Miyan...!!! Is baat ka main ab kya karu? Rosh, ab tu hi bata ke main kya karu? Main ab dubaara usse dur nahi hona chahta. Pichhli baar jo hua vo meri vajah se hua, mujhme himmat nahi thi ke main humare pyaar ke liye lad saku par ab... ab nahi. Main use hargiz nahi kho sakta.

Roshni (Smirking a little) - To simple hai, Bhai... aap dono ki abhi abhi shaadi hui hai aur Bhabhi is waqt chhutti pe hai to aap ek kaam karie, unhe kahi guma layiye. Unka mind bhi divert ho jayega aur aap dono ko apni is daily life se fursat bhi mil jayegi, what's say?

Aman (Mischievously) - Bhai Karan, hume nahi pata tha ke aapki behen me dimaag naam ki cheez bhi hai...!!! Keh to sahi rahi hai ye.

Roshni (Making a face in a complaining tone) - Dekho na Bhai... ye Khan Baba firse mujhe bully kar rahe hai...!!!

Karan (A little sternly) - Rosh, behave...!!! He's your senior afterall... (To Aman) Aur Aman Miyan... aap bhi meri behen ko tang karna bandh karie kyuki mujhe ise aaphi ki care me chhodke jaana hai. Agar ek bhi complaint aayi na aapki to uska bada bhai hone ke naate, main is shaadi se inkaar bhi kar sakta hu.

Aman (Smilingly) - Uski naubat kabhi nahi aayegi kyuki agar aisa kabhi bhi hua to aapki behen itni to capable hai ke humara jeena haram kar sakti hai.

And he just laughed heartily but Roshni cried again frustratedly...

Roshni (In baby anger) - BHAI...!!!

Both Karan and Aman laughed to listen her loud "Bhai". Karan said...

Karan (Being serious) - Acha ab main phone rakhta hu, tum dono apna dhyan rakhna.

Roshni/Aman (Smilingly) - Bye Bhai/Karan.

Karan (Smilingly) - Bye guys...!!!

After cutting the call, he made some more calles and after that, he got up and went into the kitchen. He made some White Sauce Pasta for the both of them, also two mugs of coffee. It was snacks time and he went to wake her up for the pasta and coffee.

She was sleeping like a little baby. He sat near her and caressed her hair. He said...

Karan (To himself) - It was a fateful day for both of us, jab hum mile the. Tab kabhi bhi ek dusre se milkar ye nahi socha tha ke kabhi ek dusre ki zindagiyan ban jayege hum dono.

Tumse jab pehli baar mila tha tab gun taan ke khadi thi tum mere sar pe. Laga tha ke vahi mera khel khatam ho jayega...!!!

Aaj bhi jab us din ko yaad karta hu to hasi chhut jaati hai meri. Tumhe tab lag raha tha ke main apni factory me banaye hue hathiyaaron ka sauda desh ke dushmano se kar raha hu aur mujhe tab lag raha tha ke tumhi vo gaddar ho, jo apne desh ka sauda dushmano se karnewali hai...!!!

Kitne galat the na hum ek dusre ke baare me, bilkul bewakoof the hum dono...!!! Vo din fir bhi meri zindagi ka khas din tha kyuki main tab tumse pehli baar mila tha, apni hi ek hathiyaaron ki factory me...!!!
.............................................................

Here's the 1st part guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good morning...❤️❤️❤️