Chapter 2

Aria p.o.v

It's so warm, I snuggle deeper in the embrace I'm in until I quickly realize I was kidnapped.

I try to sit up and look at my surroundings and see where I'm at but I'm restricted.

I see I'm swaddling and can't move, I try to wiggle my body but realized I can't. I feel something around my area and realize I'm in a diaper.

Tears start forming in my eyes but I don't let them fall. I had to pee but I couldn't and wouldn't be in this diaper, minutes passed of I struggled to get out but the feeling became stronger.

I tried my best to hold it in but I realized it was too late, I peed on myself. That was the last straw and I started to cry.

My cries were a mixture of screaming and crying at the same time. The feeling in the diaper is unpleasant, I don't know where I'm at, and I just want my mom.

I don't know how long I've been crying but a man and a woman came in. I looked at them with fear and started to cry and move away.

I felt them pick me up and rock me to calm me down.

"Shh, darling you're going to make yourself sick," the man said to me while pushing my head toward his shoulder. He rocks me and pats my bottom till I calm down.

He felt wet and realized why she was crying. "Good job baby, you used your diaper". "N-no not good I'm 13, I'm a big girl," I say as I start crying again.

"Shhhh baby it's okay, let's go changed that dirty diaper," he said in a baby voice.

"HUNNY, COME HERE PLEASE" he screamed. I flinch because he screamed, he quickly recognize what he did and started to apologize.

"Sorry baby my bad, I have to get your mommy so she can change you and feed you," he said while he kissed my forehead.

A few seconds later a woman came in and grab me out of the man's arms and hold me. "Good morning my adorable baby," she said while kissing me all over. I scrunch my face while she kissed me all over.

She laughed and walked over and sat me down on the changing table. I looked around scared and tried to sit up but was quickly held down.

I whined uncomfortably and started to wiggle around but was held down on my legs and arms.

"It's okay hunny we just need to change your diaper so you can have a fresh new diaper," the woman said as she starts taking off my pants.

I instantly start crying and tries to get free but his grip was too strong. "No n-no stop it!" I screamed while crying. She manages to get my pants down and diaper.

She starts to wipe my private part, I flinch because of the coldness. "I'm sorry darling it will only take a few seconds," she said while kissing my cheek.

The man gets new clothes for me to wear, and she takes off my pants and shirt leaving me only in the diaper. I shivered in the cold and stopped crying but just whimpered and sniffled.

They both look at me with smiles and try to make me smile while they change me into new clothes.

They both try to make the situation help a little but didn't work. I just wanted to get off, this is embarrassing.

The woman puts the clothes on while kissing me once in and while. She looks down at me "my cute baby".

She picked me up and hold me on her hip. They both left the nursery room with me and started to walk down the hall.

"Are you ready to meet your older sisters and brothers"? I looked at her with confusion, 'there are more people' i thought.

She went downstairs and into the dining room where breakfast is being served. I saw 3 boys and 3 girls sitting at the table, as soon they saw us. They came running towards us and started talking really fast all at once.