part 26

Y/n's pov~~
My eyes opened but to be closed again because of direct light in my eyes. I opened it slowly and saw a white ceiling. I looked at my side and saw hyunjin standing there.
Me: hyu-hyunjin.
He looked at my side and came towards me and helped me sit down on the bed comfortably. He sat beside me on the bed and took my hands in his warms ones.
Hyunjin: how are you feeling now ?
Me: just my head is slightly paining nothing else.
Hyunjin: hmm. It will be good.
Me: what happened to me ? I was dancing when i fainted.
Hyunjin: you fainted because of.....

Eating junk food a lot.
Me: what ? Eating junk food ?
Hyunjin: yes the doctor said that you're body was not able to digest all at once that made you faint. (a/n: sorry all of you i know you were thinking that she will be pregnant but no it won't happen now. And i just made up something by myself regarding her health. So sorry).
Me: woww. What a sickn-
I stopped when i looked at Hyunjin's glossy eyes.
Me: hyunjin ? Baby what happened ?
He said nothing but left the room.
Me: what happened to him ?

Jinyoung's pov~~
We all were sitting in the hospital corridor when the door opened and hyunjin came out and stood in a corner crying. I went to him and put my hands on his shoulder.
Me: hyunjin.
Hyunjin: Hyung i can't. I can't hide it from her. I can't see her like this. Please Hyung.
He started crying and i couldn't see him like this so i hugged him.
Me: don't worry hyunjin she will be okay.
Hyunjin: but Hyung how will she react when she will know about her condition ?
Me: hyunjin the doctor is finding the solution for her. So let's just hope for the best.
He nodded.
Jisoo: umm jinyoung ?
I turned back facing jisoo.
Jisoo: the doctor said that y/n can be taken home now.
I nodded and we all except the Lee's went in y/n's room. When dad opened the door she was taking her medicines. Mom went to her and hugged her.
Y/n: mom i am okay.
Mom: who told you to eat this much junk food ? Huh ?
Y/n: sorry *sad pout*
Dad: yah! Don't make this sad pout. Now you are not allowed to eat junk food for three months.
Y/n: what ? Dad don't do this with your princess. Pwease *puppy eyes*
Dad: sorry not gonna work this time.
Y/n: mom ?
Mom: sorry baby.
Before she looked at me
Me: don't look at me. Even i won't melt this time.
Y/n: fine. You guys won. Oppa when can I go home ?
Me: now. I'll just go and fill the discharge papers and then you can go home.
She nodded and i then went outside controlling my tears which were now falling. Why ? Why God ? What my sister did to you ? I calmed myself down and then went to talk to doctor.

*Timeskip to home*
Y/n's pov~~
When i came home i saw the house atmosphere quite sad.
Me: guys ? Why are you all like this ? It's not like i died or what. *smack*
Mom: don't say like this.
Me: then what should I say ? Looking at you guys is making me think like this only.
Dad: okay okay now everyone will smile and you *pointing at me* go to your room and take rest.
Me: arrasso.
Oppa took me to the room and was about to go when i held his wrist
Oppa: what happened baby princess ?
Me: oppa what happened ?
Oppa: what happened ?
Me: that's what I am asking you. Since i came back from the hospital everyone of you is behaving weirdly.
Oppa: it's nothing baby princess. It's just everyone of us was worried about you. That's it.
Me: are you sure ?
He nodded and hugged me making me hug him back.
Oppa: okay now you take rest. I'll call you for dinner.
I nodded and layed down for sometime closing my eyes.

Timeskip to dinner
Hyunjin's pov~~
I came back to the mansion after talking with the doctor and doing some office work. When i came home i saw the Hyung line of BTS sitting and talking to each other. I went to the kitchen to meet eomma.
Me: good evening eomma.
Eomma: good evening son.
Me: what are you doing ?
Eomma: making some soup for y/n. The doctor said to feed her light food.
I hummed and nodded. After that i went to my baby's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I went to her and carresed her hairs. Out of habit she hummed and snuggled to my side.
Y/n: you came ? *Sleepy voice*
I hummed and pat her head slowly. She got up a little and sat on my lap hugging me.
Y/n: i Missed you.
Me: me too baby. Are you hungry ?
She nodded her head cutely making me laugh. I then took her to the bathroom and then she washed her face. After that she asked for a piggyback ride so i took her down to the dinning room and made her sit down on the chair.
Y/n: I'll eat tteokboki.
Jinyoung Hyung: no mom made soup for you. Have it.
Y/n: oppa soups doesn't tastes good. And i am okay now.
Appa: princess please have it.
Y/n: fine dad.
She took the soup bowl and started to drink it cutely yet slowly as it's hot.

Y/n's pov~~
Why is everyone behaving like this ? Did something happened ? I was drinking my soup when dad said
Dad: okay so we have decided that after two days jinyoung's and jisoo's wedding will be held and after their wedding will be y/n and hyunjin's wedding. Are you okay with this ?
I looked at my side to hyunjin and saw him smirking at me. I blushed and nodded.
Me: yes dad. We are ready.
Mom: great. Hyunjin ?
Hyunjin: yes eomma ?
Mom: dear we want to meet your parents again for the wedding functions and all.
Hyunjin: it's okay eomma I'll tell them.
She nodded and after the dinner everyone had some chats and then everyone went to their room while me and hyunjin went to the balcony of my room.
Me: i can't believe it. We are going to get married in a week.
Hyunjin: yes even i can't believe it. So are you ready to be my Mrs Hwang ?
I blushed and nodded. He giggled and hugged me and i hugged him back.
Me: i love you.
Hyunjin: i love you too baby.
After that we talked for few more hours and then again off to dreamland as my head was paining.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️

Note:-

Hello everyone!
I know i was late but i am so sorry i had school work so i couldn't upload and i may not have time to upload much as my unit test are starting from Monday.
I will try my best to upload but if i couldn't please co-operate with me.
Thank you!!