part 8

Timeskip to morning.
Y/n's pov~~
I woke up with someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw eomma standing there.
Eomma: y/niee baby wake up. You have school today.
I woke up and sat on the bed.
Me: good morning mom.
Eomma: good morning my baby. Okay now get ready and i am going to prepare breakfast.
I nodded my head and then went to get ready for school.

After getting ready i took my bag and went downstairs to the dinning room

After getting ready i took my bag and went downstairs to the dinning room. I saw appa sitting there reading the newspaper. I went to him and
Me: good morning dada.
I said kissing his cheeks.
Dad: good morning princess. How was your sleep last night ?
Me: it was good dad. Where is oppa ?
Dad: he is getting ready.
I nodded and then eomma came with my breakfast. She served me the breakfast and then sat down.
Dad: so are you ready for the first day of your school ?
Me: yes dad.
??: Good morning baby princess , eomma and appa.
Aish this baby princess oppa.
Me: good morning oppa. And oppa please stop calling me baby princess. Please i am not a baby.
Oppa: okay i will stop but after you turn 21.
Me: but why ?
Oppa: because i will consider you a big girl then.
Me: fine.
Oppa: okay now eat your breakfast , take your medicines and then i will drop you to school.
I nodded and started to eat my breakfast. After finishing my breakfast appa gave me my medicines and i went out with oppa to the garage.
Oppa: okay baby princess choose which car you want to go today.
Me: any will work oppa. Just choose fast if you don't want me to get late on my first day of my school.
Oppa: okay. Let's go in Mercedes.
I nodded and then we went in the car and started the ride to the school.

Timeskip to school

Timeskip to school.

We reached the school and i went out after bidding bye to oppa

We reached the school and i went out after bidding bye to oppa. I was walking in the hallway when i heard
Girl 2: woww she is so beautiful and cute.
Girl 8: yes she is. And did you heard there are 19 new students coming in this school and she is the one.
Woah! 18 new students more. Nice. I was now in front of the principals office. I knocked on the door and heard a small come in. I went in and the principal saw me and bowed to me i too bowed back
Me: aa sir please don't bow to me just treat me as you treat other students. Please.
Principal: okay sure miss y/n.
Me: and please don't call me miss just call me y/n. And can you please give me my schedule.
Principal: sure. Here.
He said passing me a paper and locker keys. I bowed to him and went out. I was walking out of the building as my class is in next building when i heard some girl gathered around somewhere i went there to see what's happening , but that was my worst decision. It was ..............

My so called siblings and eunwoo

They are the new studens here. I started to get scared. My hands were trembling and my hands were sweaty now. I was rubbing my hands when i felt some stares over me. I looked up and our eyes met. The tears in my eyes were threatening to fall anytime. I was about to run when i felt someone grabbing my wrist. I looked back and saw my siblings standing there and the one who grabbed my wrist was.....

Changbin oppa.

I sighed in relief and hugged him tightly and cried hard. He also hugged me back and rubbed my back. After i calmed down i got back to my original position and
Me: sorry oppa i ruined your shirt.
Changbin oppa: ayy it doesn't matter to me. What happened to you ? Why did you suddenly started to cry ?
Me: oppa see back.
He slowly turned around and saw bangpink there with eunwoo. He was also shocked just like me. He grabbed my wrist gently and took me away from there. After that he took me where rest of the stray kids are.

Stray kids pov~~ (when i say stray kids now so hyunjin is not included here for now )

Okay so new school. Yes we switched school as uncle ( Mr park) told us that he is switching y/n to different school so he asked us to switch it with her so that she won't be alone. We entered the school and the girls surrounded us. We somehow got out of that and went to take our schedule.

After taking our schedule we went to see around the school as we still have some time before classes. We were roaming when we heard some students.
Boy 6: hey do you know there are new students coming.
Girl 20: really. I hope they are not bullies.
We ignored them and went to the cafeteria. When we were entering the cafeteria
Changbin: guys you all go in i will go and get y/n. She is standing there.
We nodded and went in to take our seats.

After 10 minutes we saw changbin coming here with y/n, with her red eyes. We were about to say something when we saw changbin shaking his head as no. They came here and we all went to hug her.
Stray kids: hello y/n / noona.
Y/n: hello.
Changbin: jeongin and seungmin go with y/n to her class.
He said in a serious tone and they both nodded. After they left we bombarded him with questions.
Bangchan: what happened to y/n ? Why was she crying ?
Changbin: they are here.
Felix: who Hyung ?
Changbin: bangpink and eunwoo.
Minho: those motherf'ckers. What are they doing here ? I will kill them.
Changbin: stay there Hyung. We can't do anything. It will be just worse.
Bangchan: okay don't do anything just one of us will stay with y/n all time. Cause she still have a little trauma.
We nodded and went to attend the classes. Luckily maknae line are having the same classes with y/n.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️