Chapter 7

Word Count: 1096

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
After Jasper and Y/n got Alice the three of them headed to their bio class. "So how were your other classes Y/n?" Alice joyfully asked the other girl. "It was alright" she answers with a smile. "Jasper helped me out a bit with history. And during algebra I met this guy named Wyatt".

Alice's joyful switched to a more serious one. "Um, Y/n...I don't mean to ruin the mood or anything but Wyatt isn't the nicest guy". Y/n gives Alice a confused look "How come?". Alice then gives a look at Jasper as if telling him to answer the question.

Jasper takes a deep breath before he starts to speak. "Wyatt has been in a few relationships and in each of them he didn't treat his significant other very well. Wyatt always feels entitled and he's very cocky. Most people just like him cause of his looks".

Y/n's eyebrows furrow "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?". "I didn't want to make you upset on your first day of school. I'm sorry for not telling you. I promise I was gonna tell you about it" Jasper says in a sincere tone. "It's alright Jasper. I appreciate you guys telling me the truth" Y/n says with a warm smile.

And right then and there all Jasper wanted to do was to just give Y/n a kiss. A kiss on the lips or the cheek, which ever one, it didn't matter. But he couldn't, he hasnt even known her for a week, and they're not even dating yet. But Alice felt the exact same way. She thought that Y/n was absolutely amazing even though they just met yesterday. Alice just wanted to lean her head against the humans arm and to hold her hand. But again she couldn't she didn't want to seem weird on the second day of knowing them.

So instead of doing the things they desired, they just stood close to their mate and walked to their next class in a peaceful silence.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Y/n Pov:
I walk into the class with Jasper and Alice behind me. Mr. Monila notices me and smiles warmly. "Hello, you must be Y/n. I'm Mr. Monila". "Hi" I say, getting my paper out and giving it to him. "Thank you" he says signing the paper and giving it back.

"Your seat will be next to Alice" he tells me, pointing to where Alice was at. Jasper was in the seat behind her by himself. I nod my head to the teacher and head to my seat. While walking I notice Edward sitting in the other side of the room. As I sit down I see him look back at Alice and Jasper. Alice mouths something to him and he nods his head and turns back around. I shrug it off not wanting to invade whatever was going on.

Bella soon walks into the room and I see Edward tense up and bring his hand up to his nose as Bella walks in front of the fan. Weird. Bella talks to the teacher and ends up sitting next to Edward.

As soon as the bell rings the teacher starts the lesson. During class Alice and Jasper help me catch up with what they were doing. I glance at Bella and see her awkwardly sitting there as Edward is facing the window with his nose still covered. I sort of feel bad for her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Alice Pov:
I turn in my seat to face Jasper. "How are you doing? I know this is hard for you" I quietly say with a smile, grabbing his hand. It must be so hard for him to be around this many humans, especially his blood mate. He gives a smile back "I'm alright. I've gotten better with controling myself. We should probably check on Edward though".

I let go of Jaspers hand and turn my head to see Edward facing away from the girl sitting next to him, he was covering his nose. I turn to face Jasper again. "You don't think that's his blood singer, do you?" I ask. Jasper nods his head "It probably is. If I'm correct he'll tell us about it once we get home". "Alright. Um, do you think it would be alright to give Y/n a ride home?" I quietly ask. "I think that's a good idea" Jasper answers with a smile. I nod my head replicating his smile. "Alright" I turn in my seat to face the front.

I look over at Y/n and see that she's working on a assignment. I softly tap on the table, getting her attention. She turns towards me and softly smiles "Hm?". God her smile is amazing. It fits her perfectly. "I was wondering if you needed a ride home? If your not busy of course". "I'm sorry but I'm already riding home with Bella. I appreciate your offer though" Y/n says.

Was I upset that Y/n couldn't ride home with us? No. I was disappointed in the fact that we couldn't hang out for much longer though. The bell is about to ring any minute. Everyone starts to pack their stuff to leave for the day.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n Pov:
As the bell rings everyone walks out the class and into separate directions. "I have to go to the office to turn in a paper. I'll see you guys tomorrow" I tell Jasper and Alice. "Okay, see you tomorrow" Alice replies with a smile and leans in to hug me. I hug her back with a smile.

Her skin is so cold. It's probably just the weather or something. I don't want to overthink about it. I pull away from the hug and look at Jasper. "See you Jasper" I slightly wave at him. I notice him leaning for a hug but he pulls back and a painful expression appears on his face. "I'll see you later Y/n" he says with a small smile. Alice links her hand with Jaspers and his expression turns back to normal.

Okay, that's a little weird. Not gonna question it. I give them a warm smile before walking away to the office.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
Alice leans towards Jasper. "Are you okay?" she asks."I'm alright. The scent was just too much" Jasper answers before giving Alice a soft kiss on the head. "Well I'm glad that you tried" Alice replies with a warm smile. Jasper replicates the smile and the two of them walk to their car.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/n: So I have just seen Black Adam and now I have the urge to write fanfic about it. So if anyone wants me to I gladly will. I can also write imagines or one shots of it on my Tumblr instead of making a whole book on it. I probably won't do the whole movie since there's so many action scenes, but I will think about it. My Tumblr is sleepyb1txh. Anyways I hope that you have a good day or night. And pls make sure to eat something and drink water :). I am sorry if there are any grammer mistakes.