Chapter # 19 (part - 1)

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How are you all?

Hopefully all good, happy and safe with your loved ones.

So here I am back with another update.

Thank you very much for the truckload comments and please make sure they keep coming more and more.

Enjoy the update ❤️

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

حسین زلفیں دلکش آنکھیں حسن سراپا جمال تھا
ایک وفا کی کمی تھی باقی یار تو کمال تھا

Haseen Zulfein Dilkash Aankhein Husn Sarapa Jamal Tha
Aik Wafa Ki Kami Thi Baqi Yaar Tou Kamal Tha

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Part - 1

The tepid rays of light enter the room through the waving curtains indicating the new horizon. The room was still surrounded by darkness as the only source of light and warmth is provided by the sun.

Candles were long burnt and gone, flowers now packed in a small bundle and discarded away.

The king size but only had one occupant who exhale loudly as they opened their eyes groggily when the mischievous wind and sunlight graced the still tear-stained face with their presence.

She blinked twice as she looked at the bedside table and moved her hand around to find something. Groaning in annoyance and exhaustion when she can't find it for a few minutes.

Finally giving up the blind hunt, she gets up on one elbow and picks up the phone from the table, and sees the time.

7:10 am flashes through the screen and her swollen and paining eyes protested against the brightness.

"Get up Zubaria,"

Sighing again she moved upward and leaned against the headboard as her bones scream at her with a little movement.

She closed her eyes as she remembers what happened last night, how she keep pestering him, how he snapped at her, how she sit by the door and cry for hours, how he never came back, how she got up around dusk and changed her clothes and try resting after Fajar but can't find sleep or peace, and now she is up just after two hours of restless sleep.

All night, his words keep repeating through her mind, the anger, pain, sadness, agony, humiliation, and the fire of revenge burning his soul as well as hers too.