Chapter # 12

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

I missed you all...

Yes we are back, and I am very thankful for the people who didn't give up on me and very sorry for this long wait.

All these updates today are dedicated to my guardian angel. Love you🤍

And love you all for being here.

Enjoy the update and keep loving...

༆༆༆༆༆༆༆✵✵✵✵✵✵✵༆༆༆༆༆༆༆

"یہ جو بات بات میں اُن حسین آنکھوں کی بات کرتے ہو
وہ اُن آنکھوں میں ہمارا عکس رکھتے ہیں

اور یہ جن کے خواب تمہاری آنکھوں میں ہیں نہ
وہ اپنے خوابوں میں ہمیں آداب کرتے ہیں

اور جن کے سامنے آنے پر تمہاری نگاہ نہیں ہٹتی
وہ مسکراکےلمحوں ہمیں تکتے ہیں

اوروہ جن کی صورت پر تمہارا ساراشہرمرتاہے
وہ فقط اِک ہم ہی پہ مرتے ہیں

Yeh Jo baat baat main un haseen ankhon ki baat krte ho
Wo in ankhon main humara aqs rakhte hain
Aur yeh Jin ke khawab tumhari ankho main hain na
Wo Apne khawabo main humain adaab karte hain
Aur Jin ke samne ane pe tumhari nigah Nahi hat,to
Wo muskra ke lamho humain takte hain
Aur wo Jin ki Surat pe tumhara Sara sehar Marta ha
Wo faqat ek hum hi pe marte ha

༆༆༆༆༆༆༆✵✵✵✵✵✵✵༆༆༆༆༆༆༆

Dawn rose from the bosom of the night, promising to end the day but the beginning of a new era. For two souls who are at war with each other, with their past.

Buds, perturbed for being awakened from a sea-deep sleep, dress into their regular floral attire. As the whole Affandi palace was decorated like the bride.

The wind, elated, belled the leaves, and the birds chirped from mellow corners. Soft music, shimmering lights, fresh and artificial flowers decor, and the elation of happiness.

People were rushing around to make sure everything is perfect, or near to perfect because it was their young master nikkah. But the man of hour stood in front of the mirror with eyes devoid of emotions and a heart full of burden.

He straighten the cuffs as he wore his watch gifted by his miyan Ji, he looked at the person standing there and he can't unsee the truth.

He was finally going to get hold of the soul promised to him, to be in his possession and to do what he want. But there is still that unsatisfactory feeling in his heart that stab and pierce him like the thorn of the roses, he reserved only for her.

"Aese mat Dekho khud ko miyan... Nazar lag Jaye gi,"

Without turning around Wajeeh knows who this person is. The presence is not pleasant but neither repulsive so he just stands there and lets the person invite themselves in like always.

"Are you done getting ready dulhe raja?"

Ignoring the question, he asked his own while the new person rolled their eyes.

"When did you come?"

Picking up the perfume bottle, he keep himself busy while the person rolled their eyes at the very typical welcome.

"Long enough to see you looking at the mirror... lost in your thoughts, or better in Bhabhi thoughts,"

"I am not lost in her thoughts... You know she is far away from those,"