Chapter 29

~Iris De'Leon Stone~

After hearing that the results I felt my heart drop. I can't believe Octavia is my biological mother, I mean we do look the same and all but I didn't think it meant anything until those results came. My mama decided to take me to the kitchen so I can be in a place wear there not really that many people. "leave" my mom said to the maid that was washing the dishes. She bowed and exited the kitchen leaving me and mama alone.

"how are you feeling sweetheart" mama said in a soft tone handing me a  water bottle she got from the fridge. "I feel like killing myself" I said sarcastically. "okay I don't know, I mean I'm happy that I now know who  my biological family are but" I continue but I was cut off by my mama "you're afraid of change?" she said. "I think I just need a hug" I said letting out a small chuckle. "you lucky I'm here" she said pulling me into a big hug, hugging her back I felt tears escape my eyes. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I heard shouting coming from the hall making me let go of my mother grab my gun.
"don't worry Donna, it's just Steven Stone." Sam said running into the room "okay but why is he here and making a noise?" I asked.  Steven shouted Isises name wtf. "I don't know Donna but I think his specifically came here to see Ms De'Leon for business maybe" he said not sound sure. "thank you, you are dismissed" I said and he exited the kitchen.

"I'm going to leave you now" mama announced in her thick Spanish accent. "what? Why?" I asked hugging her tightly "Mr Stone and his sons will be here in a coup of hours and I don't want to be in the way of this whole bonding thing" mama said sarcastically. "how would you being here get in the way of us 'bonding' or whatever?" I asked in a soft tone. "because you guys need to catch up and I don't like it when you're too clingy towards me" she said chuckling.

"Salvatore talk to Iris for me won't you, I'll be back  tomorrow morning." Mama said to Ace who just entered the kitchen. "okay Mrs De'Leon" he said softly. "Isis is alright, right?" mama asked. "she's good, she's just helping Steven Stone out." he said to my mama. He turned to me "Iris we need clothes from one of your many old  collections pieces you keep here. Steven looks like shit" he said causing me to chuckle. "okay". I replied.

"I'm off to the Morreti household, see you guys tomorrow?" mama said walking out of the kitchen.

"Iris, you want to talk or you wanna go help Isis and meet your brother?" Ace asked calmly. "I think we should just go meet Steven, get him an outfit from my collection closet upstairs then we can talk" I said and he nodded.

We first went to my collection closet which is a a spare bedroomroom thats full of clothes. I looked for a size that can fit Steven's body, which Ace filled me in on in a very funny way.

We went back to Isisses room opening the door I'm met with a tall muscular man who looks about in his 20's sitting on the couch busy on his phone, with Isis right next to him.
"hey ladies" I announced causing Ace to chuckle entering behind me.

The man turned his attention towards me. I'm met with  his intimidating green eyes. Judging our matching green eyes and him almost looking identical to me and Isis. He is most probably one of my brothers.

"Iris?" he said in his thick Italian voice making me rethink my theory. "hello? You're Italian" I said walking up to the bed placing the some clothes and underwear on the bed. "I'm not, well my grandfather is Italian and I kind of  lived with them half my life when there was war." he said awkwardly scratching his head. "Awkward" Ace commented causing us all to laugh.
"agreed" I said nodding at Ace. "I'm Iris De'Leon" I said holding out my hand to Steven I think. "Steven Stone, your oldest brother" he said not taking my hand but pulling me into an unexpected hug. Okay this little bitch moves to fast. I hugged him back, not wanting to hurt his feelings. "nice to meet you, now. Back to getting you into real clothes" I said flashing him a fake smile which he didn't notice was fake of course.
"Okay" , he said letting me go. I can tell I'm not his favorite twin because he didn't cry when he saw me, I mean I'm not blind he has red eyes and Isisses shirt is has dried up tears stains.  He went to change in the walk in closet. A couple of minutes later he came out looking like the boss he knows he is.

(Steven's outfit)

(Steven's outfit)

"I won't lie I look better than I usually do."he said checking his outfit out." Iris I'm buying your latest collection I think I've been wearing shit" he said making me smile. "yea I'm sure you always look like shit judging by the  outfits you always have on that I saw on social media" Isis said. "right babe?  I mean I also wanted to dress him once but his stubborn ass didn't want to look 'good'" Ace said laughing.

"Isis we need to face James, Daniel and Octavia now before the other's get here" I said and Isis nodded. "yea, we do need to check on them." she said. "Ace I'm sleeping in Irises room today okay?" Isis said to Ace making him mad a little. "why?!" he said, his voice coming out louder than expected. "because I want to" Isis said matching his tone giving him a death stare."I don't know how you two can be cool one minute and mad the next" I said pointing between them.
"shut up! " they both said in sync.

"don't speak in that tone in my presence" Steven said with his deep voice. "let's going, you guys need to sort some shit out with mom and the boys before the others get here." Steven said exiting the room motioning us to follow him. "you guys go ahead I need to speak with Isis" he nodded and following Steven out of the room.

"what's wrong Ris?" Isis asked pulling me into a side hug. "I'm scared" I said letting out a nervous chuckle. "tell me what you're specifically scared of baby sis" she said drawing circles on my back.

"I'm scared that they might take us from mama and papa. I don't want that shit to happen even though the Stones are our biological family" I said in a shaky voice.

"don't worry I won't let that shit happen, we will always be the De'Leon twins. I won't let them take us away from our parents, I mean we can spend time with them to make up lost time but that doesn't mean they will keep us from mama and papa" Isis said making me feel alot better. "now let's go down there and try to make peace with this whole situation. I don't want us to act all awkward and  all" she said kissing my cheek.

"I guess it's better to face half of them now." I said chuckling. "yea let's hurry up before my dude comes in here and  drag both of us downstairs." Isis said causing me to chuckle. "we seriously need to talk about you and Ace tonight" I said she agreed.
We made our way downstairs to meet with the others.

(hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️don't forget to vote and share my story. 🙃)