Chapter 10

~Iris De'Leon ~

We got back to the Estate a couple of minutes ago. We're now in the dining room eating dinner. "how was everyone's day?" Sandro asked taking a sip of wine. "well Isis ruined my favorite car so, my day was good" Ares said sarcastically. "I'll buy you a new one for your birthday don't worry" Isis said and winked.
"what do mean by 'Isis ruined your favorite car'?" Gianna questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Well me and Octavia were kinder in a sticky situation so we had no choice but to jump out of the moving car and into the Dam causing it to crash" she said "but like I said I'll buy you a new one Res" she continued. "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F..." Gianna and Sandro said "we were going to get captured if we didn't risk our lives" Octavia said cutting Gianna and Allesandro off.
"Okay, but no one got hurt right?" Sandro asked looking at Isis. "nope, we're fine" Isis and Octavia said at the same time.

Ten minutes later everyone finished eating and we're now in the TV room looking for a movie we can watch. "Let's watch a scary movie" Isis suggested. "OH NO WAY IN HELL ARE WE WATCHING A Scarry movie Ice!" Daniel Stone said entering the room. "El!" Isis screamed running to wards him. "I missed you so much Ice" Daniel said now hugging Isis tightly spinning them around. "missed you too" Isis said now giggling.

Daniel looked at me and his Jaws dropped. "shit you must be Iris, I'm Daniel" he said coming up to me and he gave me a hug. "I know who you are, but it's nice to finally meet you in person" I said hugging him back.
He greeted everyone and sat down next to Isis and she laid on his lap.

"wanna go upstairs?" Ares said in a seductive way pulling me into him so I'm sitting on his lap. "you know I can't do that, we both agreed that 16 is when I'll give you my all" I whispered and kissed his neck.

-yes I'm still a virgin.-

"well you're technically 16 amore" (love) he said. "wait a few months would ya" I said patting his shoulder.

Ares is turning is currently 17 turning 18, and I'm 15 turning 16. So we're not really on the same level of thinking and stuff but he is a really cool and powerful guy, he already treats me like a queen and treats my twin like his sister which is one of the many things I love about him. "Iris we're going to a fighting club tomorrow, you in?" Daniel questioned. "sure, sounds fun" I said smiling. "no the fuck you're not" Ares said in a rough tone. "and why not?" I questioned. "because there's drugs, and alcohol, perverts and dangerous people there" He answered. "I'll bring some gaurds with me then, sound alright?" I said.
"no, I'll come with you guys" he said in an annoyed but still cold tone. "va bene" (alright) I said rolling my eyes.

We watched a movie and all headed to our rooms. Ares is taking a shower right now and I'm laying in bed bed half asleep. A couple of minutes later I felt a Ares getting on the bed,he got closer and wrapped his arms around me a dipped his head in my neck and we both dosed off.

"Wake up it's time to train you lazy asses!" Isis said banging the door waking both Me and Ares up. "we're coming!" I shouted back "five more minutes" Ares said in his sleepy voice making me chuckle. "the two of you better be downstairs in 20 minutes or else I'll punch a bitch!" Isis said in a cold tone. "va bene Sorella" (okay sister) Ares shouted back with his eyes still closed, causing me to chuckle.

I got up and got into the bathroom took a shower, brushed my teeth and did my business. Went into my closet and took out some workout clothes and made my way downstairs.