IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello guys, and im sorry that i update extremely late as it's been 3 months since a last updated this fanfic and i let t you (readers) to wait 3 whole months for this fanfic to update only to realize that it's only a notice not the chapter you're waiting for. there are many reasons why i didn't upload another chapter for a while.

1. My motivation to write this fanfic ran out.

2. I was reading some manhwa.

3. I'm busy because of school

4. I'm a lazy person.

Yes I'm not a good person as i didn't make an announcement of me being HIATUS.

I am an incompetent human, just a trash who let the reader wait 3 months.

If you hate me, i don't blame you for that as you've noticed that my plot is shallow.

You might be asking if i drop this fanfic?will i continue it? Or will i remake

Well, i have some doubts of continuing this story as i noticed that there is a huge mistake on Rimuru's Personalities and some plots that it's enough for me to decide to. . .

Remake the story, And i don't know if i can keep my promise but I'll try to do my best to entertain you from my fanfic, i know my grammar sucks but I'll try to improve it by step by step.

Once again, I'm sorry for being an Author who couldn't live up to your expectation.