Chapter 11: Hisoka's Little Test

{Intro}
In the World of this place contains Fearsome Creatures... Exotic Creatures... Vast Riches.... Hidden Treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored Lands...

The word unknown holds magic, and some incredible people are drawn to that magic, they are known... , as Hunter

(A/N: Leorio number: 403

Kurapika number: 404

Gon number: 405

Rimuru number: 406 )

Back to where the story left off

Guy1: when I saw you Last Year, I knew you weren't Hunter Material.

Guy2: we'll spare you if you swear not to take the Hunter Exam again.

Hisoka: sure.

And they were confused

Hisoka: I'm passing the Exam this year, so I won't need to retake it.

Guy1: passing? Idiot! Look at this fog, it's impossible to determine which direction the main pack went!

Guy3: meaning we've all failed the Exam!

Hisoka: hmhmhmhm, so that's why. Have already failed, you wish to play examiner , Hunter Requires prey. Why don't I play the examiner... and judge whether you are Hunter Material.

Hisoka Grabs a Card on his pocket.

Guy1: shut up

And they attack Hisoka. however... they were all killed except Guy1 in an instant.

And he was shocked and Terrified

Hisoka: now, then...

And Hisoka walks toward him

And the Guy runs away in fear

Guy1: h-h-help!

Hisoka threw the card to him

Guy1: hel-

And he died.

Leorio and Kurapika is shocked at what they saw

Hisoka picks the Card and

Hisoka: well? Care to participate, in my little game of Examiners? (I wonder if I should kill them and see if Rimuru will fight me... no wait, if they are interesting then I won't kill them, as I need to Learn His Ability, based on His Abilities he shown so far, he should be Emission, however... there's also the fact that I can't sense him even if he uses his Nen and his Personality isn't like an Emission type but a Specialist. Illumi is currently keeping an eye to him... interesting, i want to enjoy killing him)

{Meanwhile}

Rimuru sneezed

(A/N: yeah, the Readers might get confused to who's POV is this, so from now one, it Will be 3rd Person POV or No one's POV)

Hanzo: what's this, catch a cold?

Rimuru: no, someone must be talking about me

Hanzo: well you are popular so it must be.

{Meanwhile}

Killua is Running, after a few moments. He finally saw the Participants

Killua: cool... we've caught up to the Main Group, Gon.

Killua Turns around but he didn't see Gon.

Killua: huh? Where'd he go?

{Back to Kurapika and Leorio}

Hisoka is currently walking towards them

Kurapika: Leorio. On my signal, we run in opposite directions.