The date Part:1

It had been a whole week since the kiss, and Greg hadn't spoken once with Mycroft since. It wasn't like Mycroft was trying to get his attention. Sure, he had sent a text now and again, and had tried to get Greg in his car. Greg only took this as acts for work, but Greg hoped it was for that amazing kiss they shared before.

Greg hated ignoring Mycroft, but he knew if he spoke to him again it needed to be special. So, Greg came up with a plan.

He was taking Mycroft Holmes out on a date.

"Gregory?" The voice on the other side of the phone call questioned.
"Mycroft..." Greg said slowly, thinking through his words.
"Why are you deciding to speak to me now?"
Greg took a deep breath, the time was now.
"Wouldyouliketojoinmefordinner?"
He heard a small chuckle.
"I would be delighted, Gregory."
"As... As a date?"
"As a date, Gregory."
"Okay, I'll meet you after work."
"Will do."
-CALL ENDED-

Greg held in a girly squeal when they ended the call. He was going on an official date with Mycroft! Now, he kid needed to set it up.

-RINING-
"Hello?"
"John, I need your help."

HOURS LATER

It was time for the date, and Greg had never felt more nervous, not even on his wedding day.

"Gregory." A voice said behind him, causing Greg to spin around quickly. "Oh, Mycroft!" He said, a stupid grin plastered on his face.
"Shall we be going?" Mycroft said, a small smirk on his lip. Greg wanted so badly to kiss those lips again, infact, he was craving the feel of their lips pressed together in a passionate kiss.

Greg nodded as he pulled open the door of his car for Mycroft. He hadn't had this car long, he got it incase he ever needed it, this was an example.

AT THEIR DESTINATION

Greg had John help him set up this date, he was currently dating Sherlock and knew the way their interesting minds worked.
He decided not to go too cliche but not too modern.

At the moment they sat in a fairy nice restaurant, ordering food. The plan was, that afterwards, they would go to a nice cottage out of town to stay at for the night. Cheesy, Greg knew that, but he was a very cheesy person when it came to love.

"What made you decide to ask me out on a date, Gregory?"
Greg looks up from his menu and shrugged, feeling a blush rise on his cheeks.
"The usual, I wanted to get rid of the awkwardness and get together." Greg mentally slapped himself for his choice of words and looked down.
"Ah, I see."

A waitress came to our table, her shirt unbuttoned more than it should be. Her makeup must've added ten pounds on her weight.
"What can I get you?" She said, her eyes on Greg.
Greg said his order, feeling uncomfortable with the girls suggestive glare.
She didn't even notice when Mycroft said anything.
"Excuse me, Waitress," Mycroft started, annoyance in his voice.
"If you could stop drooling over my date I would be delighted." The women pulled her eyes off Greg and rolled her eyes, looking at Mycroft, taking his order.
"It will be here soon."

Mycroft rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair, waiting for the food.

Greg couldn't wait till later.