Just one kiss

How this happened? Greg wasn't sure.

Greg was currently pinning Mycroft to a wall.

"Why, Gregory!" Mycroft exclaimed, a smirk playing on his lips. "I didn't expect this on a first 'date'." Greg blushed, so it was a date. Greg just shrugged and stared into the other man's eyes, contemplating either to kiss him, or to leave. Of course, Greg picked option A.

Greg leaned in slowly, a blush appearing on his already red cheeks.
Mycroft's breathing hitched as he bring his own face closer. Greg looked into Mycrofts eyes then down to his lips. "God, Gregory, you really are slow." As Mycroft said this he wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled his lips onto Greg's.

Greg felt shocks through-out his body, lighting up his heart and boiling his blood in the best way possible. The detective inspector found his own hands resting on the older Holmes shoulders, leaning into the kiss.

Of course, oxygen is a needed thing.
Soon they had to part, a blush on both of the men's faces. "Well, uh... Thank you for this wonderful evening." Mycroft managed to smirk, finally catching his breath. "Well, Gregory I must be off." And with that, Mycroft climbed into his car and left, leaving Greg to himself. Embarrassed by his actions, Greg called a cab and went home, silently judging himself.

But, god, did he enjoy every moment of it.