Shattered Finale; Episode 18

(A/N: Art be me, assets from one

(A/N: Art be me, assets from one. Pay attention to the warnings, and I hope you enjoy this final chapter! I also wrote this chapter the same day as the last chapter I posted which meant that I got a lot of writing done that day!)

Episode 18; Liam's pov:

"Uh... Hi.....? I thought you... died..."

I spin around, surprised at what I see.

A lantern.

"Uhhh... did you use that.... Radio..?" The lantern asks in a monotone voice. It sound just like-

"AIRY?!" I scream.

"Uhhhhh.... Y- yeah....?" He says.

Oh my god... THAT'S airy...

I shove him. He falls into the grass.

"AIRY?! WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I scream, my throat hurting. "YOU TORTURED US! YOU STARVED US, AIRY!"

"Wait..." He says slowly. "You... need to eat...?"

"Uh, YES! Duh!" I yell at him.

"Oh... I thought... the plane took... care of that." He says slowly, standing up and walking toward the cave.

He doesn't seem to understand some simple things and... when I talk fast... he doesn't seem to catch all of it... I have to get him to send everyone home. I have to get him to tell me where Bryce is. I have to get him to understand that I need his answers. So I'll have to go down closer to his level.

"Where is Bryce?" I demand of him, following him into the cave.

"Uhhh.... No." Airy sits down at a chair in front of a computer. I'm so focused on getting answers, that I don't notice the thing next to the desk.

"What do you mean by no?!" I say angrily. "You're such an apathetic psychopa-"

"What food do I... give them? What kind of things are... food..." He asks me to which I just stare at him, astonished at how he doesn't know what food is. "I... didn't eat in a long time... I don't think I... need to... anymore..."

I stare at him, my mouth handing open. "W- what..." I try to process. He- he doesn't have to-

"Here...." Airy hands something to me. I look at it before taking it. A pill.

"What is this...?" I ask him shakily.

"What I used to... to not need to... eat... anymore..." Airy says slowly. "You'll be here a while... so you should... probably have it..."

Okay, so he cares for me or am I just reading too much into this?

I snatch the pill from him. "Where'd you get it?"