10. shut up and drive

Cars were towed into the front of your school with many waiting in lines

Cars were towed into the front of your school with many waiting in lines. Clearly, people were eager to drop their cars off with a bunch of stupid teenagers.

It was a good thing for you and the events committee though, since you were getting a damn good start to the required funds for your new smart boards.

Bebe walked around the school, making sure everything was going according to plan. With you, Nichole, Wendy and Clyde on her side.

None of you were actually in the Events Committee, apart from Bebe, but you might as well have been. Because it seemed like you guys were doing most of the work.

Clyde was actually one of the main reasons behind how you managed to get the football squad to participate. Which meant he was, to some degree, in charge of the event as well.

You all settled by a paying table, as Bebe marked things off on a checklist. "Wow this is going great, you guys."

Meanwhile Wendy had a disapproving look on her face. Which was not uncommon. "Are these outfits really necessary?" She glanced over to your classmates in their revealing clothes.

"Yes, wendy. The theme is supposed to be sexy! No one pays for a prude-y car wash." Bebe rolled her eyes.

She had specifically told both the cheerleaders and the footballers to come in something skimpy so you guys could-her words, not your-make money off of horny people.

Nichole chimed in. "I honestly don't mind it. i've been waiting for a chance to wear my new crop top." She did a little spin to show off her coolly look, making you and Bebe gush.

Her dark hair was pulled into afro-puff's, and she was wearing an orange shirt, with some showy denim shorts.

Wendy just pinched her nose, gaining the habit from her boyfriend.

Before you could start talking about your own outfit, which was something you loved doing, a scream stole your voice.

You felt a strikingly cold, wet sensation crash onto you. The sound of splashing water was loud, and the girls immediately jumped away from you, out of shock.

You gasped, coughing slightly, trying to get what liquid had escaped into your lungs, out.

Pushing your hair out of your face, you turned around, only to find the face of someone you thought you could trust. Even consider your best-friend. Well clearly, not anymore.

"Oops." Craig grinned, looking down at your drenched figure. There was a silver bucket dangling in his grasp.

This fucker had dumped ice water on you!

Seeing him in all his smugness, you felt rage blind you. "You-" Craig had bolted away before you could finish your sentence, and you immediately ran to chase after him.