alexander

I did a background check on Azaria Lilith Carter and it turns out she's been in the foster system for most of her life. Which is weird because her parents David and Julia carter are on the coast of Guatemala drinking margaritas.

Her dad was born into the Italian mafia but they treated him like shit so he became an informant for the Russian Bratva. When Sergei became the boss he exposed David to the Italians for a price and the Italians sent out a hit. I guess he left with his wife but thought taking their daughter was too much of a bother.

Her foster parents are rather interesting. They work for the SEC and have been investigating me for insider trading. They're getting too close for comfort and I need to get them thrown off this case. It would've been easier to just kill them but I'd be the first suspect. No one knows my connection to the bratva and I'd rather keep it that way.

"Mr.King your sister and her friend are here" i hear Bianca's voice through the intercom.

"Let them in" the only friend Kate has is Azaria. So I already

"Hi Alexander" my own sister doesn't call me by a nickname granted we only knew each other for 3 years. Azaria is the only person who calls me by a nickname that I haven't killed. I can't for the life of me figure out why I haven't.

"Hello Xander. I know I know you're so excited to see me you can barely speak in my presence" she says sarcastically.

She's wearing a black skirt and a white shirt that shows a sliver of her waist. A waist that I want to touch. Her brown skin looks so fucking smooth.

I can see her hard nipples through her shirt

I can see her hard nipples through her shirt. Fuck. Why isn't she wearing a coat? It's fucking cold outside.

None. Of. My. Fucking. Business.

"You like my outfit? I tried to dress more like the other women that work here but my long sleeve blouses were in the washer so I decided on this" she twirls around with her hands out. She stumbles and laughs a little.

"It's inappropriate" you're distracting me.

Tinkerbell doesn't reply she just gives me the stink eye. It doesn't even stink. She's so bad at everything.

"What is she doing here kate" I finally look at my sister. She gives me a knowing grin and i roll my eyes.

Azaria walks over to my bookshelf and starts looking through the books "Xander sweetie you have boring books"

"They're not boring you're just illiterate"

She lets out a offended gasp "you're so rude omg"

Kate takes a seat on my couch and she waves over azaria.

"Brother do you mind joining us we have things to discuss" she points to the seat across them.

I must admit I am intrigued.