𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"I'll just go to the bathroom for a bit" I told Ivan who was holding my waist tightly

"Hmmm. Be careful" He told me and went back to talk to other Ceos including my brother. 

I walked my way through the bathroom and did my business there.

After I finished I went outside and went back to Ivan not a man decided to bump into me.

"Watch where you're going lady!" The man said looking at me furiously. Wait shouldn't he say sorry instead of getting mad at me? He was the one who bumped into me.

"Im sorry, but you're the one who bumped into me, sir" The man looked at me and scoffed. His eyebrows lifting. "So what?! You should have avoided me. You don't know me do you?" "Am I supposed to know you?" He looked at me clearly insulted. "No wonder you don't know me. A low class lady like you doesn't even know me."

Oh Im sorry, but disrespect doesn't sit right with me. "Excuse me? I don't think that it's really important to know you. Besides, who would wanna know you with a face like yours?" I raised my eyebrows at him and and crossed my hands to my chest.  "You bitc-" The man was about to slap me. "Stop that hand if you want to live, Charles" 

Charles the frog froze before looking around. "S-sir Damian, I-ivan. I didn't mean any of this sirs. It was just this lady over here was disrespecting me. I had to show her a lesson." The frog said acting innocent. Well jokes on you frog faced man. "You really think I'd believe that?" My brother asked completely unfazed. "Yes Boss. She bumped into me without even saying sorry" 

My brother laughed icily before looking at him with a deathly gaze. "Watch what you're saying about my sister, Charles." "S-sister?'' "Yes. And about your ''promotion"? You're fired." 

"N-no boss please! Im sorry! I promise I won't do it again. I have a family to feed, If I don't have a job, we'll starve." My eyes widened and I looked at my brother. Damian must have noticed because he shook his head. "Stop lying to my sister. You don't even have a family"  

A rough hand went to my shoulder and I flinched. "It's just me sunshine, relax" "Now go before you'll regret it" The man's face went red and glared at me before stomping outside like a child. 

"Was it okay that you fired him? Will it affect you?" Damian just smiled and patted my head. "Don't worry him. He wasn't much of a help anyways. And....." Damian harshly pushed Ivan's hand off of me "Get your filthy hands off my sister" Ivan scowled and put his hands back "In your dreams, sucker" Damian glared at him while he did the same. 

I went in front of them and put their hands around each other. "Now, that's good. Hold each other's hands" I smiled at them. They looked at each other and took their hands off "There's no way I'll hold that sucker's hand" "Like I want to hold yours Ivan" 

Great. These guys are impossible. "I'll leave you two alone. I'll just go to the buffet'' I turned around and was about to leave when they followed me. "No, I ain't leaving you alone"