𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I looked at sunny being all nervous

I looked at sunny being all nervous. "Stop moving your leg" I told her. "What?" "Your leg's bouncing so much. Stop being nervous. They wont eat you" She sighed and pouted. 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 . Wait what?

"Im just nervous. What if they don't like me?" "Stop saying nonesense. If they don't like you then its their loss. You're a wonderful girl sunny, so don't worry about it." "I guess you're right" She looked up and smiled.

"We're here" I opened her car door and we went to the front door. The Miller's house was very huge, but not bigger than mine though. The Millers and my family were friends since they were young. So we're just like family.

The door finally opened and Mrs. Miller came in sight. The more I look at her the more I saw sunny in her. "Oh hi! It's very nice to meet you. Come inside sunny and Ivan" She acts like sunny too.

I look at sunny and saw her looking around the house. Mrs. Miller looked at her and hugged her. "My baby..... mommy is sorry." "I-its okay Mrs. Miller" "Sunny, just call me mom or stella" Sunny smiled and nodded her head. 

Seconds later footsteps we heard several footsteps and I turned around seeing Mr. Miller and Damian coming to us. "Hello Mr. Miller, Damian" I said and shook their hands. Damian pushed me away and looked at his sister. Wow, thanks Damian. 

"Sunny" Damian hugged her tightly and smiled. Damian's becoming a softie. 

"Im Damian, your handsome and nice brother" He said when he noticed her look at him confused. I almost scoffed when he said ''nice'' but I covered it with a cough. Yeah sure Damian, you're a nice guy. 

"Lets all go to the kitchen. I made us snacks" Stella said cheerfully. "Oh Im so glad. I finally get to taste your amazing dishes again" Arthur said kissing her cheek. "I made this for you sunny. I heard you loved blueberry muffins" Sunny's eyes shined seeing the muffins. "Thank you so much stella. But how did you know I loved muffins?" "Ivan here told us a bit about you. He also told us you were very pretty and he was right" Sunny's eyes widened and looked at me. Great,now she knows. ._. 

After 3 hours of talking, it was time for us to go back home. "Thank you for coming Sunny. And thank you so much Ivan. Im so thankful" "It's no problem Stella. Im glad I helped" "Sis come back soon okay? let's have our brother and sister bonding time" Damian hugged her. "Of course Damian. I'll call you" 

We said our goodbyes and we went outside after. "Hey Ivan" I stopped walking and looked at her. I didn't expect her to hug me though. "Thank you so much Ivan. You're my savior" I sighed and hugged her back. Her sweet smell filling my nose. "You're welcome Sunshine. Im glad you're happy" 

I looked at the cafe sunny brought me to and looked at her. "lets go in. Im paying today. Just don't empty my bank account. Im not a billionaire like you" I chuckled. "Okay ma'am sunny. I wont hurt your bank account" We both went inside and ordered for our foods. ''I heard they make yummy cakes here. It's my first time coming here too" I nod my head and looked around. I hope they don't sell dirty foods here. The last time something happened, I destroyed that restaurant. 

15 minutes later it finally arrived and we ate our foods. "Oh and by the way. Im gonna go back to my place now. Thank you for letting me stay Ivan" I looked at her and nod. Part of me wanted her to just be at my house. "Okay. You can come to my house any time, any day" "Thanks Ivan, you're the best" "Are you opening your shop tomorrow?" "Yeah. I haven't opened it for 3 days now. Why?" "Just wanted to ask" 

We both finished eating and went back to the car after paying. "Goodnight Ivan" "Goodnight, sunshine." she closed the door and went inside while I drove off back home.