chapter 2

A beautiful girl of 20 year old is sleeping on the warm chest with the tight arms wrapped around her waist and her legs are tangled with the man sleeping on left side and the left side man has buried on her chest which gives her warm feeling, as she is entangled with her lovers. 

The white silk blanket is covering their naked bodies and her face is glowing as her body is thoroughly worshipped last night by her husbands . As she is reminisce about last night which causes red hue on her body and her husbands who are awake from long time are busy admiring her reactions and they knew she is thinking about their passionate night.

They always love her body thoroughly and most likely they are obsessed with her everything from her eyes to lips and her swan like neck, her perfect shaped boobs which they fondled like soft balls and cherry on top her pink erected nipples which they loves pinching and loves to hearing her hissing sound, her boobs are usually fondled by husbands and her breasts pinching, sucking, fondling always release tension in their body.

Then her perfect curvy waist, her beautiful and perfectly waxed pussy as she always keep her pussy clean because her husbands are beast they always suck her nectar which they loves and always release their tension and she always make them feel loved and her husbands usually waxed her pubic hair and always massage her body and they always want to feel her naked soft body against them and then her perfect long slender legs and cute little feet which they always kissed and above that their cute height difference which always brings large smile on their faces as whenever they hug their cute little wife she reached below their shoulders. 

They are busy in scrutinizing wonderful and attractive body of their wife, their queen is gawking each and every feature of their husband who doesn't smile at anyone and nobody has ever seen their soft face, as their jaws were clenched which enhance the handsomeness of their husbands except their little wife. 

Nandini came back from daydreaming as manik makes sound of clearing throat with smirk highlighting on his face and he is caressing her waist with one hand and other is busy in patting her ass, as she is laying on manik with her chest attach to his chest whereas shivaansh who is laying on one side of her, is busy in fondling her boob from one side and other hand is busy in fingering his pussy whereas shivaay is sucking her boob laying side while his hands are busy in caressing her thighs and other hand is fingering her anus and Nandini is enjoying touches of her husband while her face shows the level of satisfaction she is getting which arouse his husbands because her look is enough for her husbands to loose their mind and when she is laying naked between them and moaning continuously , they are getting out of control. 

Suddenly manik lay Nandini on her back and three of them remove their hands from her body due to which she makes whimpering sound and three of them are enjoying looking at the reaction of their kitten. They never let her beg for anything, everything is present before her with her just snap of fingers but in bed they always want her beg. 

Shivaansh attach his to his pink nipples and start biting on it harshly and nandu feels pain due to which he starts sucking it slowly while manik gives long lick to her pussy and enter his thick, veiny cock to his vagina slowly as it is already red due to their long night passionate and shivaay kissed her mouth lovingly and she also responded to it and then slowly rub her lips with his thumb and enter his thumb on her mouth and she started sucking it and then with the removal of thumb enter his cock slowly and soon starts having rhythm and her three husbands are worshipping her body. 

Manik is thrusting in his pussy while having eye contact and she is sucking shivaay cock and soon he release in her mouth and shivaansh makes eye contact with manik and manik pick up nandini in his lap and start sucking her nipples, it looks like he is trying to extract milk form her boobs and shivaay slowly make her bend forward and start thrusting her from behind in her asshole and shivaansh kissed nandini lovingly and enter her mouth. Their bodies tensed due to the continuous thrusting and then all cums together and experience the feeling of euphoria. All are having large smile on their faces.

Nandini is laying between them and manik carry nandini in his arms and carry her to washroom while shivaay pick their discarded clothes from last night and put them in laundry and shivaansh change the bedsheet. They never let maid to enter their room as it their heaven and they hate interruptions in their love session and they three make sure to never let her do any work.

Manik prepared a warm bath for her and carry her naked body in his arms in warm water and sit behind her. shivaansh and shivaay entered bathroom and sit in front of her and start washing her legs.

shivaay washing her legs reached near her pussy and slightly pinched it. Nandini jumped due to his pinch and her all husbands are having worlds best time looking at her pouting face.

Manik said "relax baby". He is having mischievous smile on his face and started her fondlings from behind and manik looked at her pink nipples which became red and start caressing it slowly while shivaansh is slowly caressing her pussy while shivaay is cleaning her feet while kissing on it slowly.

After thirty minutes of bathing, they cleaned her and then themselves. shivaay makes her wear bathrobe and wrap towel around his waist while looking at her face lovingly. They all came together from wrapping towel around her waist and shivaansh carried nandu near their bed and layed her on it. They bring for her beautiful and simple suit as she loves wearing suits at day time and suits always enhance her beauty. During nights they never let her wear single piece of clothing as they always want to feel her soft body.

They make her wear her clothes, then they themselves started getting ready wearing their suit and sana is standing in front of dressing table getting ready wearing her elegant studs which her husbands gifted on her birthday while they are getting ready wearing shirts and pants looking handsome and the blazer is hanging on their arms and nandini after wearing her three diamond stud necklace and applying vermilion look in the mirror and see her appearance. 

Her husbands are clean bowled looking at their beauty and stand in front of her and pull her into his arms and kissed her forehead saying "I love U biwi" and looked into her eyes with unconditional love while nandini is having large smile on her face and she replies I love u too my babies and then she makes them wear their tie and they always behave like kid in front of her and she takes care of them like her own children and sometimes she became like little kid which they always pamper her to no end. They all stood in front of the mirror looking at their reflection and they look Gods and Goddess.

Guys follow and shower ur love.
Please like, vote and comment.

Follow for further updates.