Chapter 1

The wails of cry were echoing in the Sheesh palace and the the entire kingdom was flooded with happiness. The king Harsbanslal Ratan Singh and his wife Mayuri Harbanslal Singh couldn't able to wipe the large small of their faces because the future of the kingdom born and they are going to have triple power, triple strength and three times more immunity which was considered as great source of power of any kingdom. With the arrival of triplets sons, each and every place of palace was decorated and sweets are distributed in the whole kingdom.

The fortune teller arrival announced to the king and king offered his greetings, bowed his head. The fortune teller was from the families of the royal family which was considered as God. The queen joined her hands with full blown smile while the king stood beside his wife taking a look of his entire family. He was born without any sibling and his parents died at the time of coronation, the rivals attacked them to gain supreme power. The Raja Harbanslal Ratan Singh killed them ruthlessly. After that sheesh palace became the most powerful kingdom, any kingdom would think twice to enter the place.

Suddenly, the king noticed fortune teller Shivam Rathore rigid face which cause frowns on his forehead. The priest declared that the triplets would be the most powerful and merciless kings and their unity brings everyone on their knees and they are going fall for the serene, intelligent, confident and most adorable beauty the world has ever seen, she will bring peace to the kingdom and brings kings on their knees and triplets will have enchanting soul as their wife, Queen.

In another state, a beautiful baby girl was born in the house of Harmant, a local trader who sold spices like cardamon, cloves, cinnamon etc. The two-storey house were enough for Birju and his wife Kamla and with the arrival of child, the house was having its own shine because the girl is born who is going to rule the heart of three ruthless kings. The baby girl was looking at the face of her mother with her big does eyes and cute smile which automatically bought large and peaceful smile on the face of her parents and named her Nandini.

Guys like, vote and comment.

Follow for further updates.