Life of a Mafia Wife

Isabelle -

Waking up again in the morning doing the same routine as I have been doing for months now. And I am bored being in the house. The reason, I am on house arrest by my husband because what happen months ago when we were at work.

It started when me and him were in the office where Alessandro got a call from someone unknown then shooting happened across the other building hitting ours right where Alessandro was standing at the window. Alessandro jumped on me, protecting me from any bullets as we left the room going to the safe room inside his office.

Alessandro along with his men moved us out of the building heading to the house again. Alessandro bought me up to our room yelling at the other people on his phone as I took a sit on the bed.

Things got worse after that. About a week after the sort of attack at his work and me being inside the house lock and key I wanted to do something but Alessandro was not hearing any of it. At first I shrugged it off and made my time worth wild inside the house but over time it was becoming boring. So again I went to Alessandro, just wanted to talk with my husband. To see if he was okay and if there was anything I could do to help.

When I offered to help, my husband, the man who bought me which later took my heart laughed at me. Like my offering was a joke. But he did not stop there, he became a different man in front of me.

Every word he spoke made a cut into my heart. Me being me, I snapped. I was not going to let him hurt me like that. Between us, we started to fight but then something surprised me. Alessandro, my husband slapped me. The slap was so hard that I landed on the ground, Alessandro grabbed my hair in a tight grip not stopping on hurting me. There is not to many times I have been scared but in that moment I became very scared towards my husband.

Alessandro eventually left, when I was able to stand I went to the bathroom to see the damage. I slowly cried as I moved myself to the shower. I thought that he cared, that he loved me but I guess not. After my shower I dress myself in the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom I saw one of Alessandro's men standing inside the room with a weird look on his face.

" I am sorry ma'am, but you need to come with me."

" Where to" I said with pain going through my body

" To another location, order of the boss."

" is he coming?" I ask

" No ma'am."

I can see that he wants to say more so I move closer to him.

" Please tell me" I said

" The boss wants you out of the house. He does not want to see your face nor talk to you. He asks you to pack some of your things and leave without drama."

I just look at him, I go pack some of my things. When I finished I was led downstairs where I saw something that broke my heart into thousand little pieces. My husband sitting at the diner table with a half dress woman on his lap as he is kissing her with everything he has.

Why?

Alessandro is still kissing the woman as he looks at me for a moment before going back to the woman. Frozen in my place I can not look away from the man that is hurting me. He soons leave the diner table carrying the woman with him, going into another room. With shaking movements I leave the house with the guards in tow.

About an hour the guards help me up in this penthouse that belongs to Alessandro.

Both of them look at me with sadness in their eyes wanting to say something but they chose not to and just left. When they left I just broke down and cried my heart out.

This is not how things were supposed to go.

Back to the now, of remembering what happened those few months back. Of me trying to heal and call Alessandro wanting to hear his voice among other things. But he never answered me at all. Making me know that I am now unwanted. He is most likely sleeping with other women during all those months. I feel so completely alone more than every however the days and nights go on. So getting some clothes on.

( her outfit. Forget the sunglasses)

I make my way to the kitchen to eat something, even if it is something small

I make my way to the kitchen to eat something, even if it is something small. Just eat and thinking. After finishing I clean the dishes going back to the bedroom, going back to the book I found 2 months back. I believe it belongs to Alessandro's family, at least someone in his family.

The book is like a journal, where this person wrote down everything in their life when they married a mafia man. How horrible they had it and more. Makes me wonder will Alessandro do that to me?

-------------------------

Alessandro -

Since that blowup with me and my belle I could not think right. After the first month passed I knew I was being stupid but I did not care. I want her to be safe. But I could have done it better then I did that day. I should have never hurt her the way I did.

The old me is still in there. It warmed my heart that she called me those times but I never answered her calls. Soon enough she stopped calling me. But it did not stop me from looking at her through the cameras of the penthouse.

When I ordered her out of the house and when she saw me kissing the whore, I won't lie I felt like the worse being on the planet when I saw her face. Taking the whore away from the diner room I walked to another room that held my best men, handing off the whore to them. I go to my office pulling up the cameras of the penthouse waiting for my belle to be seen.

And soon enough I saw her. Then I saw her break down with tears. Closing my eyes I knew that I have messed up so badly.

Cutting the cameras off I trash my office with new anger going through me.

------------------

In my office I hear a knock at the door.

" Come in"

My second in command walks in and takes a seat.

" Boss, can I speak without consequences?"

Nodding my head.

" I think the ma'am should be home, to be with you".

I don't say anything because I know it is true. Moving my papers to the side I turn on the cameras of the penthouse on. I jump out of my chair due to one camera. Where my belle is in. I race out of the office running out of the door, my men following right being me as we head to the penthouse.

Bursting the door open going to the room I saw on the camera, getting down on the ground tying the bed sheets around her wrists to stop the bleeding.

"Call the doctor!" I yell at my men

Pulling my belle into my arms as I wanted.

" I am so sorry. I am so sorry my belle. Please don't leave me".