The Wedding

It was a next day, the day of the wedding. Isabelle was sitting on the bed when the doors opened showing women coming in with many things in their hands.

Isabelle was emotionally drained and she is in pain. Did her parents just threw her away to her bully?

" Morning ma'am, let us get you ready for your big day. You must be so happy on marrying the boss. You are very lucky that the boss chose you out of thousands of girls."

" Aren't you happy?" One of the ladies asked but Isabelle said nothing. She just sat there not saying anything.

The women started their work on Isabelle. After a few hours later Isabelle was dressed in her gown.

The woman gave Isabelle the flowers and led her to the wedding venue

The woman gave Isabelle the flowers and led her to the wedding venue. She kept her head down the whole ride and spoke no words to the driver. Isabelle was helped out of the car.

" Everything will be okay. Just listen to what he has to say and all will good." The driver said but Isabelle said nothing back to the driver.

Isabelle walked inside the venue and she saw thousands flowers decorated all over the venue. She saw many people inside, mainly mafia but it was Alessandro that caught her eye. Dressed in a black suit staring at Isabelle with a tense desire within his eyes.

Standing in front of Alessandro, Isabelle was not looking at Alessandro.

---------

Alessandro -

When I saw Isabelle standing in front of me in her wedding dress I was blown away. She was stunning in that dress but her face got me worried.

She had no smile her face which is understandable. Last night I lost my temper and done things I should have not done. Along saying things I should have not, I did not want to break her heart but I knew I did last night.

Standing in front of me she kept her sight down not looking at me. Hoping my vows would get her to understand by feels towards her. To make her understand that I will be there for her, give her my time and more. Give her love, that I need to find in myself so I can give to her. She deserves that.

The priest started the ceremony, fast forwarding to the part when it came to the vows. Showing that I was the first one to say my vows.

" Isabelle, From this day to my last day I will love you. Keep you safe from harm, making sure that I can make you smile and laugh everyday. Be everything that you need me to be and more. That I promise you."

Finishing my vows, Isabelle listened to my words with a look of surprise on her face. The priest looked at Isabelle thinking she would say her vows but I knew she would not have any made. I shook my head at the priest letting him know to move on.

" you may now kiss the bride".

Seeing Isabelle eyes get big for a short moment. I gently grab Isabelle's waist, her hips. Then grabbing her face with my hands to kiss her. I want her to remember the kiss, something to have a good memory of this day.

Kissing her lips softy taking in her breath into mine. Enjoying the taste of her lips never wanting to ended. I pull away slowly from her. Seeing that her eyes are closed and cheeks started to blush. She opened her eyes looking at me then she turned her eyes away from me.

All cheered from our kiss, taking Isabelle's hand into mine as we made our way out of the venue.

Sitting at our table, Isabelle on my left, she still had not say anything to me.

" Isabelle. I am sorry what happened last night between us. It was wrong of me, I know that I caused a lot of pain over the years for you. I am sorry for that, truly. But I plan on making it right. All I ask is to give me a chance for me, for us."

The wedding Cake

The wedding ring