owl and 2 wolves day out

Loona and mike are waiting for octavia in the lobby so they can go to earth and have a fun day out.

(Mom when I aunt via coming?) Asked mike.

(She's almost here she's just 3 minutes away) Said loona.

3 minutes later octavia arrived and all 3 of them changed into humans and went for a funday on earth.

(Hey aunt via look at this store you and mom might like it?) Said mike pointing at a store that said hot topic.

(Oh yeah I heard about this place it's pretty awesome in their). Said octavia.

(Alright then let's check it out.) Said loona.

As they went it mike was in awe his favorite superhero spiderman had merch in that store and he got a spiderman backpack while loona got a venom t shirt and octavia grabbed some coraline earrings.

Later they went to red lobster for lunch.

(Um mom what's all this weird food?) Asked mike.

(It's sea food sweetie it's basically fish shrimp crab and lobster. ) Said loona.

(Is it good?) Asked mike.

(Oh yeah ask via she loves this place) Said loona.

As she and mike look towards octavia they sea her eating the biscuits. And enjoying them really much.

(Seriously via you ate the whole basket in 3 minutes) Said loona.

(Could you blame me these biscuits are delicious.) Said octavia.

Mike took a bite out of his and his eyes became big and bright with a giant smile on his face.

(She's  right it's delicious ) Said mike munching on his biscuit.

The waitress came and brought their food. Loona has shrimp scampi pasta. Octavia has lobster ravioli and mike has shrimp alfredo pasta.

They enjoyed it there meal and went to the arcade and won a bunch of prizes and saw a movie called thor love and thunder.

As they were watching the movie some kids saw Mike with loona and octavia and were confused. Why a little boy was watching a movie with two goth women.

Kid 1 (Dude why is that guy with two goth girls.)

Kid 2 (Maybe they are his sisters.)

Kid 3 (Or maybe they are his girlfriends).

Loona overhears this and tells them to shut it their trying to watch a movie. Then the kids sit quietly. Octavia and mike are enjoying the movie and the popcorn. mike is amazed by thor and his axe. Stormbreaker.

Later mike was waving a storm breaker plushie protending it's the real one. (Wow loona your so lucky to have mike.) Said octavia.

(Why is that?) Asked loona.

(It's because he's always happy to be around with.) Said octavia.

(Yeah I  just wonder what life would be like if I never found mike I'd probably still hate everyone treat blitz with disrespect and your dad would divorce your mom and every one would be unhappy.) Said loona.

(Wow you really got life exactly the way I would love to have). Said octavia sarcastically.

Mike started to yawn and that's was the sign to got home. So loona called blitz to open the portal it opened and they all went home for the day.