loonas high-school reunion

Loona is currently clinging onto Mike while he's trying to draw. While Mike is happy to be awake from his coma, it's also kinda weird for loona to keep babying him.

(If I didn't know better I'd say loona is kinda acting like blitz). Said moxxie.

(No I'm not) Said loona.

Then she looked at herself In the mirror and saw similar things she's doing to Mike like when blitz did with her. And she let's Mike go and takes a deep breath.

(Maybe theirs something in the mail I can look at). Said loona.

She pulled out the mail and saw some magazines, and a letter for her. As she opened it it's for her high school reunion something she never thought she'd get this.

(Wow you got a high-school reunion letter now that seems very fun maybe you should go sweetie) Said mayberry.

(Um okay mom sounds fun. Maybe I'll bring collin as my plus one ) Said loona.

Loona then calls Collin to ask him if he'd like to come with her but Collin couldn't go he had to attend his nieces graduation from cherub to ark angel ceremony.

(Sorry hun I can't make it I'm going to my nieces graduation tonight I'm sorry) Said collin.

(It's okay I'll see if blitz wants to come.)
Said loona.

(Sorry loona your mom and I are doing a double date with stolas and stella so I can't sorry). Said blitz walking by.

(love you babe tell your niece I said congratulations bye) Said loona as she hung up.

Than she asked Mike if he wanted to come with her. Mike thought about it and said yes.

(Later)

Loona is in a beautiful blue dress and mike is in a comfy tuxedo arriving at loonas old high-school. Nighthowl high-school.

(Mom are you okay you seem nervous). Said mike.

(I'm okay it's just I haven't been here in along time.) Said loona.

Then they entered the school and saw that this school was for hellhounds. Mike stayed close to loona because other hellhounds kinda scare him. Especially since he's an angel and demons don't necessarily like them. But they than see vortex and Skylar there.

(Hey guys I didn't know that you went here.) Said loona.

(Oh yeah we meet here and then started dating and well you know the rest.) Said vortex.

(Hey Mike it's good your back we missed you.) Said skylar.

As that happened some other hellhounds walked over and saw Mike and they gasped.

(Omg that kid is a total cutie.) Said a girl hellhound.

(I guess the rumors are true man the angel puppy exists). Said a guy hellhound.

Mike backs away and loona steps in and the other hellhounds back away. Just than a male hellhound walks up to loona and introduces himself.

(Greetings ma'dam I'm max Jones you probably knew me as the most popular student at school.) Said max.

(Oh yeah I think I went to prom with you 15 years ago. Until you tried to grab my bra.) Said loona.

(Yes I've remembered that moment and regret it and I apologize for it and I hope you could forgive me.) Said max.

(Well normally I'd say fuck off but my son is with me and I need him to feel safe so I'll forgive you.) Said loona.

Mike then noticed that some of the other people were very board so he made some games and then they started having fun.

(Come on dude you got this.) Said a guy .

(Shut up I'm going to make it.) Said another guy.

Then he tossed a apple slice into mikes mouth. And every body cheered. Then Mike took off his blind fold and many of the girl hellhounds walked up to him.

(Kid you like so made this night fun). Said a girl.

(Thank you) Said mike.

(So are you good at other kinda games) said another girl.

Then Mike gulped and tried to escape but the girl hellhounds surrounded him and he tried to call loona but she didn't hear him. While Mike delt with that loona and Max were catching up on old times.

(So you adopted that boy wow I must say I didn't think you were the saving a life kinda gal.) Said max.

*Yeah I know it sounds pretty stupid but Mike really made me happy maybe I should go check on him.) Said loona.

when she tried going to Mike, max grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him and kissed her but she pulled back and punched him in the face.

(Ugh you damn pervert now I know why I dumped you that day.) Said loona walking away.

As she headed towards Mike he was covered in lipstick marks and his face looked like he was just attacked by wild animals.

(Mom please take me home these woman are crazier than ms maydays friends). Said mike holding loona tightly.

Just than loona and mike left with vortex and Skylar and when they entered the house they walked over to the living room and passed out.