Nineteen

˜"*°•.˜"*°• The day of the event  Contract ceremony•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"We've gathered here today to bring these two clans together by a marriage agreement. For years the Beaugendre and Renaudin Clan have been at war due to the Young Miss being absent and her father keeping her from completing the contract that was set years ago by the original Clan owners. Now that the Young Miss has returned safely the Contract between the Beaugendre and Renaudin Clan can now be filled!" Everyone cheered as the contract paper were brought out for us to sign. "You will both sign these papers as well as leave your thumbprints on the signatures. Once you do these the contract will be sealed."

We both took a pen and signed; left our thumb imprints on the contract. "The contract was been sealed!" Everyone clapped and cheered at us, I looked over at y/n she looked exhausted showing no emotion. After the ceremony was complete they passed around drinks and food to everyone, y/n walked off somewhere.

"Jungkook, congrats man! She a keeper trust me." A few of my friends attended this ceremony I know they were trying to sound sarcastic. "Hey, where's y/n anyway?" We looked around us, "She walked off after the contract was signed."
"I'll go look for her." I walked outside the building; I just needed an excuse to leave. Taking out my phone I called y/n she didn't answer... that's weird, I tried calling her again. "ye-Yeah?" She picked up. "Hey, everyone's looking for you, where are you?" I could hear the sound of traffic passing her. "Some guys tried to mug me." She sounded so calm about it, "Why- Where are you?" I have so many questions. "I'm at a nearby park. Why are you asking?"

"You left and didn't say where you were going, everyone's looking for you." She scoffed, "Listen most of the people that are looking for me are just trying to talk bad about me in my face. I left so father wouldn't send the guards after me and keep me in there by obligation... Which I'm guessing is why you also left, am I right?"
"Yeah, I left. Send me your location so I can pick you up. It's cold out tonight." She sighed, "Fine I'll send it to you." she hung up. I called the valet to bring my car up front.

I made it to the location Y/n sent me, she was sitting on a bench. I got out of my car and walked toward her taking off my jacket. "Here," She took my jacket throwing it over herself, "So, why are you at the park?" I sat down next to her. "Just needed some air. Today was exhausting four events in one day," She kept looking at the lake in front of us, "My mom used to bring me here when I was younger. Since we were close to the area I just wanted to walk here for a bit." I looked at her seeing her facial expression had softened she was lost in her thoughts and was smiling slightly.

For what felt like hours we both stared at the lake not talking to each other.

"It's getting colder. I can take you home since we're neighbors." She stood up, "Okay.. where is your car?" I stood up and pointed at the car, and y/n started laughing. "Bro, your car almost looks like the Dark Knight. You tryin to be like Batman or somethin?" She kept laughing, I felt a bit flustered. "It's a nice car!" We both walked over to it. "Keep telling yourself that." She poked my nose as I opened the door for her. The whole car ride was silent. Once we arrived we said our goodbyes and went into our homes.

 Once we arrived we said our goodbyes and went into our homes

I undid my tie and looked out the window. So much happened today it was hard to keep track of everything. Y/n and I had to kiss so many times at the public wedding event I lost count after a while.

I walked into my room and undressed heading to the shower. The water was warm, I closed my eyes as the warmth hit my body. An image of Y/n came to mind, I know she was pretending to be happy at the wedding but she looked so beautiful today in that dress, and seeing her smile was something new. I opened my eyes and proceeded to shower. Her lips are so soft, I just wanted to keep kissing them.

(A/N I hope you enjoyed these parts see you next Monday!)