Six

153 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

"Affré clan have been killed. Reports show that this was mafia related matter. All members of the Affré clan have been identified. The leader of this clan is nowhere to be found. Police are trying their best to find the leader. Until he is found, please be to stay indoors at this time and don't go out alone." I turned off the TV.

"I'll be in my room don't bother me." I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I took out my sketchbook and ripped out some of the pages connecting the pages to create a map of the Affré's territory. The leader would normally be at one of the most expensive housing in the territory, but since the police and my father's clan are looking for him he probably left after we left that guy with them as a warning to the clan. Their Territory is in Busan, he left Busan. Maybe he's in Daegu, Gwangju, or maybe Jeju-si Island... but Jeju-si Island doesn't have a huge population I'm sure someone would have noticed him by now.

My phone rang, it was my father I picked up the phone, "I see you got the Affré clan." I could hear multiple voices in the background. "Yes, but we can't find the leader. I need you to find him quick." I cracked my neck. "I'm trying to find his location. Since I have you on the line, has he ever mentioned where he would go if he wanted to escape from the police or even mention what his favorite city is?" I kept looking through all the papers and sketches I had. "He once said he would go to the most populated city in Korea." Could it be Incheon or Daegu? "Since it would make it easier to blend in... I think I know what city it might be" I hung up.

"Y/n are you okay? You've been in there for two hours." Taehyung knocked on my door. "I'm fine just trying to find the leader's location." The door opens, "Woah... your room looks like one of those TV drama investigation rooms." Taehyung and Namjoon walked in. "Sis you need to take a break. Come on, let's go out." We headed out to meet with the sons of another clan they're close friends with my brothers.

"It's been a while Y/N great job on your speech by the way." Jimin walked over and hugged me. "Thanks, nice to see you guys again." I gave them each a hug, then I saw him. "Wait why is he here?" I pointed at Jungkook, and Hoseok laughed at my question. "He's our brother." I froze for a moment looking at him. "So you're all Renaudin clans son?" They all nodded.

"Y/N... your hand is bleeding." I looked at my hand seeing the blood drip out I didn't notice I was digging my nails into my skin. "I'll get a bandage." Hoseok ran into the kitchen, handing Taehyung the bandage we both walked to the bathroom. When we got in the bathroom I lowered my head Taehyung wrapped his arms around me and embraced me in a hug. "Breathe in and out. Why did you hurt yourself?" I closed my eyes trying to steady my breathing, "I... I didn't know I was... what I was doing." He held me tighter, "Please don't do that again," He pulled away from the hug taking my hands and wrapping them up in the bandage. "Namjoon and I worry about you, please be careful and try not to hurt yourself."

We both walked out after. "How about we watch a movie?" We all agreed with Yoongi and walked over to the home theater. I sat down at the corner seat normally there's an empty seat but since Jungkook is here the seats were full and he sat down next to me. Hoseok played the movie and dimmed the lights. During the movie, I was slowly dozing off my head then hit the wall and I fell asleep...

It moved

It's not a wall!

I moved my head, soon realizing I put my head on Jungkook's shoulders, "Good morning Princess." I got up and walked away calling my driver Yu Sun-Woo to take me home. I was too tired to even say anything to him. Why didn't he move my head away? It doesn't make sense to me why did he call me princess!?

 Anyways, I got home and kept working on find the leaders location. After a few hours I was now able to narrow down his location to some warehouses in the area.

(A/N please be sure to vote and leave comments it helps me know that you're enjoying the story!)