Last Chapter ( The dark Knight Rises )

One day me and Jonathan were inside and Jonathan was reading and I was toying with my scissors when it hit me , I know nothing about this man ! All I know about Jonathan Crane is he is a super villain and he used to work at Arkam ." I know nothing about you " I say in a voice that almost sounded as if I was hypnotized . " Excuse me ? " Jonathan said . " I know nothing about you " a said more livelier . " I know you don't but my past is something I would prefer not to share " Jonathan said matter-of-fact voice that got me pretty ticked . " Same thing with mine , but you know what , you know every single thing about me " I said irritated . " Now is just not the time to tell you my past " Jonathan said . a When he said that it reminded me of something , my parents . Not Bruce Wyane and Rachel Dawes , but my apparently my adoptive parents . I needed to see my father , my mother was dead but I had still token her last name , Smith , because if I would have taken my fathers name , well that would just get me into plenty of trouble . " I need to see my father " I say in a strong and bold voice . " I knew who your mother was but never your father " Jonathan said . * I say who my father is and Jonathan gasps * . " When he see me he going to kill me " Jonathan says . " Who said he has to see you " I say . " True " Jonathan says .
Time leap ( in her fathers POV )
" You have a visitor ! " One of the guards yelled at me . * I wonder who would be stupid enough to visit me I wonder while they take me to the visit room * . " Hello father " a familiar voice says . " Zara , is that really you ? " Ask ask shocked . " Yep the one and only Carmine Falcone's daughter " my daughter said . " So tell me , what have you been doing these last years without me " I ask her smirking . " Oh just helping the man with the pretty blue eyes " she said mocking the name I used to call Crane . " YOUR WORKING FOR JONATHAN CRANE ?!?!?! " I yell at her . " Well not working for him but close enough " she says smirking " oh and I also heard about my real father " she said . " Bruce Wyane " I say . " Yep " she said . " I'm sorry I didn't tell you before , but I kidnaped you when you were a baby so when I died you could take over the family business " I say guiltily .
Time leap ( in Zara's POV )
" Death or exile ? " Jonathan asks Gordon . " Crane if you think we're going on that ice well you have something else coming " Gordon replied . " So death " Jonathan said giving one of those looks that I truly adored . " It looks so " Gordon Said . " So death ...... by Exile ! " Jonathan said . " Oh you've got to be kidding me " I say shaking my head disapprovingly and I go back to the house but my dad was there . " Hi what's up ! " I say happily . " Zara I want you to come with me , come live with me , I've missed 19 years of your life , I don't want to miss anymore " dad said deeply . " I'm sorry I can't my life is here in Gotham and I know if I did come and live with you , you would want to move out of Gotham " I say . " But - " I cut him off . " I love you but I can't " I say . " Ok " he says and leaves .
Time leap
" NO ! " I scream while I watch an explosion come from the ocean . " NO HE WAS IN THERE !!! " I scream and Jonathan grabs me . " It's ok , it's going to be alright " he said while stroking my hair . " NO HE WAS MY FATHER ! " I cry . " I know but it's ok you'll be alright , I promise " he says and I continue to cry ,
1 year later
Me and Alfred were at the Cafe he always goes to on his vacation when I saw him ! I saw my father ! He was alive alive ! " Look " I whisper to Alfred nodding towards my father . Alfred looks up at my father and dad sees us too . He smiles at us and tear slips down my cheek . But it isn't a tear of sadness it's a tear of joy . My dad had made it . He was still alive and had made it in life .

Author's note
Hey guys sorry for such a short book but anyway the sequel's name is going to be Unwanted Love !